X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bat Magic

Originally posted by dancin_kare View Post
    yup. i was districted for there....well, thereand south meck depending on the year. (sketch cms...).

UNC is awesome. if you come up here and visit, lemme know so i can tell you all the cool places to look.

PS.......lax is the best sport ever. (i went to country day...kind of a big thing for us )
    Ahhh country day! They won state champ in like 3A.. i think. Not in our league were higher then them. Cuz were just that awesome. Yeah it is big a CD i have a lot of friends that go there who taught me how to play lax back in the day. It was prov and a buncha crazy teams like all over the state in our leauge last year, but now all of cms has moved up to 4A leauge with prov. South, MP, Adrey Kell, etr etr. Well everywhere that has lacrosse teams.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

My school team is the Eagles... we suck..

My school is more of an acedemic school than a athletic school..

Comment

Yea my school team is the rams................ you may laugh now

Comment

Yeah, i know someone who used to play lacrosse at providence (he's a freshmen at auburn now).... y'all were really good. CD lacrosse is pretty much the reason for spring sports (well, that and girls soccer, for us at least)
          dance_for_life on VMK
          If God isn't a Tar Heel, then why is the sky Carolina Blue? GO TAR HEELS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
            Providence? Cuz thats like the only panther team in charlotte. Ur at unc? Thats aweosme, i might go there and play lacrosse. But maybe not?..

not on subjecet but your picture is hilarous lol

Comment

Originally posted by ayakader View Post
              not on subjecet but your picture is hilarous lol
              Hes right, were tOTALLY off topic.. lol. And my picture is cool, and i am awesome. Thanks
              but yeah back to bat magic..?
              Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

um.....bat magic is cool

although why you'd want to be a bat, i haven't the slightest idea...
                dance_for_life on VMK
                If God isn't a Tar Heel, then why is the sky Carolina Blue? GO TAR HEELS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by urgirljepps View Post
                  it was sold on halloween last year. maybe they will sell it again this year. zaris is hoping they will lol.
                  Actually, it was not sold at Halloween. It was sold for 10,000 credits in January or February of this year. They boosted the credits for all the games except JC, and told people to start saving their credits. It was sold for only one weekend, IIRC.
                  Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                  The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X