• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steamboatpete
    replied
    Re: Bat Magic

Originally posted by urgirljepps View Post
    it was sold on halloween last year. maybe they will sell it again this year. zaris is hoping they will lol.
    Actually, it was not sold at Halloween. It was sold for 10,000 credits in January or February of this year. They boosted the credits for all the games except JC, and told people to start saving their credits. It was sold for only one weekend, IIRC.

Leave a comment:

• dancin_kare
    replied

um.....bat magic is cool

although why you'd want to be a bat, i haven't the slightest idea...

Leave a comment:

• Zaris
    replied

Originally posted by ayakader View Post
    not on subjecet but your picture is hilarous lol
    Hes right, were tOTALLY off topic.. lol. And my picture is cool, and i am awesome. Thanks
    but yeah back to bat magic..?

Leave a comment:

• ayakader
    replied

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
    Providence? Cuz thats like the only panther team in charlotte. Ur at unc? Thats aweosme, i might go there and play lacrosse. But maybe not?..

not on subjecet but your picture is hilarous lol

Leave a comment:

• dancin_kare
    replied

Yeah, i know someone who used to play lacrosse at providence (he's a freshmen at auburn now).... y'all were really good. CD lacrosse is pretty much the reason for spring sports (well, that and girls soccer, for us at least)

Leave a comment:

• Vmk_Addict
    replied

Yea my school team is the rams................ you may laugh now

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

My school team is the Eagles... we suck..

My school is more of an acedemic school than a athletic school..

Leave a comment:

• Zaris
    replied

Originally posted by dancin_kare View Post
    yup. i was districted for there....well, thereand south meck depending on the year. (sketch cms...).

UNC is awesome. if you come up here and visit, lemme know so i can tell you all the cool places to look.

PS.......lax is the best sport ever. (i went to country day...kind of a big thing for us )
    Ahhh country day! They won state champ in like 3A.. i think. Not in our league were higher then them. Cuz were just that awesome. Yeah it is big a CD i have a lot of friends that go there who taught me how to play lax back in the day. It was prov and a buncha crazy teams like all over the state in our leauge last year, but now all of cms has moved up to 4A leauge with prov. South, MP, Adrey Kell, etr etr. Well everywhere that has lacrosse teams.

Leave a comment:

• urgirljepps
    replied

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
    you seem to know a lot about me.. my school team is the panthers, even though i meant the carolina panthers.. and now i want bat magic! wwhew! Yes but im not sure if i have enough credits. Would somone like to volunteer to get it for me if i cannot cover the costs, and i will pay you back later? (if i do not come up with the money, no commitment now..)
    if i get enough credits i wouldn't mind getting one for you. :ot: cool yea my school team is the panthers too

Leave a comment:

• dancin_kare
    replied

yup. i was districted for there....well, thereand south meck depending on the year. (sketch cms...).

UNC is awesome. if you come up here and visit, lemme know so i can tell you all the cool places to look.

PS.......lax is the best sport ever. (i went to country day...kind of a big thing for us )

Leave a comment:

• Zaris
    replied

Originally posted by dancin_kare View Post
    Zaris, your school team is the panthers?!?!?!

i'm about 98.5% positive i know what school that is.

(I'm from the South Charlotte area, even though i'm currently located at UNC Chapel Hill (GO HEELS!!!!!!!!)...we should talk )
    Providence? Cuz thats like the only panther team in charlotte. Ur at unc? Thats aweosme, i might go there and play lacrosse. But maybe not?..

Leave a comment:

• dancin_kare
    replied

Zaris, your school team is the panthers?!?!?!

i'm about 98.5% positive i know what school that is.

(I'm from the South Charlotte area, even though i'm currently located at UNC Chapel Hill (GO HEELS!!!!!!!!)...we should talk )

Leave a comment:

• SuperSoccerGurlie
    replied

i was here when they released it but i was new so i had no clue what i was doing lol

Leave a comment:

• Princess_Crystin
    replied

I have 1!lol.I believe it is beta but who knows...
    *fingers crossed* Here's hoping for the people who don't have it and for the people who have it(like me!)

Leave a comment:

• Sharonmz
    replied

Yes that would be nice if they sold bat magic again for a short time. It seems I do not have enough "rare" to trade with anyone for it. I cannot wait for the halloween costumes!

Leave a comment:

• Zaris
    replied

it was sold on halloween last year. maybe they will sell it again this year. zaris is hoping they will lol.
    you seem to know a lot about me.. my school team is the panthers, even though i meant the carolina panthers.. and now i want bat magic! wwhew! Yes but im not sure if i have enough credits. Would somone like to volunteer to get it for me if i cannot cover the costs, and i will pay you back later? (if i do not come up with the money, no commitment now..)

Leave a comment:

• JimbobJimbo
    replied

it was sold on halloween last year

i thought bat was sold this year at february?

Leave a comment:

• SummerInFL
    replied

If they sell it again, I am buying about 6 of them. With a quest tied directly to using bat magic I would imagine they would release it again for another weekend.

Here's hoping for the people who don't have it yet.

Leave a comment:

• JimbobJimbo
    replied

Originally posted by cyre View Post
    how much was it last year?

10,ooo credits. :greedy:

Leave a comment:

• skateprincesariel
    replied

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Yes, it is a tradeable item.

I would add my name to the list of those who think it will be for sale again as it is needed for the green car quest. :cwink:
    at least you can get the fireworks score LOL

as fopr bat i mostly hear it won't be sold but it could nobody knows =]]

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X