This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green flip hat??

what could i get for it i don't want to trade it at the moment but want to honestly know what it is worth

Re: green flip hat??

a good amount of stuff..you could get like 5 rare items for it, that's just my oppinion though

Comment

Please call it green backwards cap. When you say green flip people think of the shoes.

I have the hat, it is worth around i think princess minnie hat

Comment

That hat is one of the most growing trends in VMK; people will wear it with Green Explorer Shorts. Also, you can always ask Rock about it. LOL Anyone remember how he was called a backwards hat wearing robot? Sorry for the last off-topic part, but I just had to!

Comment

LOL.Green flip hat is worth somewhat near the princess minnie hat like dance said.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
            That hat is one of the most growing trends in VMK; people will wear it with Green Explorer Shorts. Also, you can always ask Rock about it. LOL Anyone remember how he was called a backwards hat wearing robot? Sorry for the last off-topic part, but I just had to!

:lmao:

in case you are wondering i am trading my flip hat and 1x fireworks magic for a bird hat so if that gives you and idea about what it is worth your welcome

Comment

it does ty

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X