Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

green flip hat??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green flip hat??

what could i get for it i don't want to trade it at the moment but want to honestly know what it is worth

Re: green flip hat??

a good amount of stuff..you could get like 5 rare items for it, that's just my oppinion though

Comment

Please call it green backwards cap. When you say green flip people think of the shoes.

I have the hat, it is worth around i think princess minnie hat

Comment

That hat is one of the most growing trends in VMK; people will wear it with Green Explorer Shorts. Also, you can always ask Rock about it. LOL Anyone remember how he was called a backwards hat wearing robot? Sorry for the last off-topic part, but I just had to!

Comment

LOL.Green flip hat is worth somewhat near the princess minnie hat like dance said.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
            That hat is one of the most growing trends in VMK; people will wear it with Green Explorer Shorts. Also, you can always ask Rock about it. LOL Anyone remember how he was called a backwards hat wearing robot? Sorry for the last off-topic part, but I just had to!

:lmao:

in case you are wondering i am trading my flip hat and 1x fireworks magic for a bird hat so if that gives you and idea about what it is worth your welcome

Comment

it does ty

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X