This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

I mean what page silly and I shall call you papple and you will be my little papple

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
      http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...rienddream.gif

This was a kind of weird one so tell me if it's ok.
      I love it! Thank you!

Comment

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3.../heavyuser.gif

Comment

3rd and or 4th on the listy lol

Comment

You are next on my list. I have my own list on notepad. I am skipping that new member since I haven't seen them post much.

I'm going to make it super good too

Heres my list. Addict>Zepp>Snap

Comment

this is awesome! how do i put it in my sig? :/ haha.
              formally known as:
              SkateboardP

Comment

sweet second! wow i thought i was way back there lol
                Angels Fan, born and raised.
                Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Ok hmm here is what I got so far idk. Your request was kind of confusing. I don't really like it i'll change it a bit.
                  http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...crissangel.gif

Comment

THANKS!!! I love it
                    We're the new face of faliure,
                    prettier and younger,
                    but not any better off.
                    -Fall Out Boy

Comment

I can't wait for mine Yay )

Comment

You want me to use that avatar as the background or was it a different one because you keep changing avatars lol. I could do that one in like 10 seconds since you alraedy have a picture. I'll do it right now . Anything to avoid this History Reading. Random-I can't find my camera USB cord and it's really making me mad. Hmm where is it?

Comment

You want me to use that avatar as the background or was it a different one because you keep changing avatars lol. I could do that one in like 10 seconds since you alraedy have a picture. I'll do it right now . Anything to avoid this History Reading. Random-I can't find my camera USB cord and it's really making me mad. Hmm where is it?
                          Sorry about changing the avatr thing, I can't decide. Anyways, kind of a Tinkerbell or fantasy kind of background..

Comment

Hmm thought it said current one before because that's what I pasted into the notepad queue thingy. I see it now did you change it or am I dumb?

Comment

Hmm thought it said current one before because that's what I pasted into the notepad queue thingy. I see it now did you change it or am I dumb?
                              I changed it. sorry for inconvenience

Comment

Nah it's ok. But hmm I guess where it says userbar that means signature right. Yea I guess it does. Where is this cord argh..

Comment

Where is this cord argh..
                                  Nice hiding spot

Comment

Ok so it's not exactly how you said but I just thought it was aligned better like this. Anyhow the snow was just for fun can take it out.
                                    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...mable/snap.gif

Comment

Ok so it's not exactly how you said but I just thought it was aligned better like this. Anyhow the snow was just for fun can take it out.
                                      http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...mable/snap.gif
                                      It's awesomely cute! Awesome and thank you so much!
                                      Last edited by Snappi; 11-09-2006, 03:47 AM.

Comment

i never got mine flammable! it ok take ur time, i just don't want u to forget about me
                                        Angels Fan, born and raised.
                                        Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeppelindude View Post
                                          i never got mine flammable! it ok take ur time, i just don't want u to forget about me
                                          Of course he won't forget about you He is very trustworthy. So...since my avatar is taking a bit of time, I think it's going to be awesome! [smilie=4,29,40]

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X