This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

Off topic: I am not sure why you would have. You did not know I knew the trick. Oh well, nevermind.

On Topic: You must be bored very often to be able to make all of these signature icons, user bars, animations, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
      So you mean like make the princesses rotate or something? Slowly though right?
      yes slowly, um just like flash threw i guess

Comment

Also done with this one tell me if it is what you wanted. Can change things.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...cessavatar.gif

Ok, refresh.
        Awesome! , but can u put like a real pic of disney castle for background and a crown in the middle I love the border and name and the effect is perfect! and uif u could fine a silver crown that be great!!! it is really awesome though! thx!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
          Awesome! , but can u put like a real pic of disney castle for background and a crown in the middle I love the border and name and the effect is perfect! and uif u could fine a silver crown that be great!!! it is really awesome though! thx!!
          Alright in a minute. I just though the real one looked dumb when I put it there but alright.

Comment

It's ok . I changed it this better?
            Refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
              Off topic: I am not sure why you would have. You did not know I knew the trick. Oh well, nevermind.

On Topic: You must be bored very often to be able to make all of these signature icons, user bars, animations, etc.
              Yea pretty much don't have anything else to do usually and they I like making them

Comment

It's ok . I changed it this better?
                Refresh.
                its awesome ty!!! do u just use pics of google and stuff? for like the crown?

Comment

its awesome ty!!! do u just use pics of google and stuff? for like the crown?
                  Yea pretty much. It was an all black crown and I changed it around.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...anceavatar.gif

I thought I posted that one. I think I posted over it or something.

Comment

cool!! um how do i put it as my avatar i know how to get on user cp and stuff but i need help from there

Comment

can you remove pocahantis (can spell)

Comment

Go to user cp than fo to edit avatar. Then do a URL from site avatar thing. Use this link http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...cessavatar.gif

Comment

lol i didnt see last post
                          Last edited by Rayangelo; 09-19-2006, 05:20 PM. Reason: sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                            can you remove pocahantis (can spell)
                            Yea. I didn't think she was a princess person but she was on the disney site thing lol.

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

Refresh she should be gone. Now you only have white princesses, happy?

Comment

ah!! the link wont work!

Comment

Yea. I didn't think she was a princess person but she was on the disney site thing lol.
                                    Yea, i dont like her so, but i love the rest of it. Mulan isnt a princess but i love her so.

Comment

Refresh she should be gone. Now you only have white princesses, happy?

white princesses! lol

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                                        Yea, i dont like her so, but i love the rest of it. Mulan isnt a princess but i love her so.
                                        On the official disney princess webstie these were all there and so was jasmine.

Comment

oh, my link isnt working do u still have it, can u repost it if u do plz!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X