Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

    Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post

    Refresh she should be gone. Now you only have white princesses, happy?
    hey im not rascits (cant spell)!
    I love black people. I just dont like her.

    And mulan is colored

    Comment


    • #42
      Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

      Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
      oh, my link isnt working do u still have it, can u repost it if u do plz!
      The link gets shortened in posts so you will have to click it and copy it like that.

      http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...cessavatar.gif

      Comment


      • #43
        Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

        Originally posted by danceguest View Post
        hey im not rascits (cant spell)!
        I love black people. I just dont like her.

        And mulan is colored
        Lol kidding .

        Comment


        • #44
          Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

          Lol thanks, love it!

          Comment


          • #45
            Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

            yeah, but i dont think u posted the link for the new one u made changes to i see the old one but not the new one? (maybe im just technologicly challenged!)

            Comment


            • #46
              Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

              Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
              yeah, but i dont think u posted the link for the new one u made changes to i see the old one but not the new one? (maybe im just technologicly challenged!)
              hold on..

              http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...ssavatar-1.gif

              That should work.

              Comment


              • #47
                Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                YAY!! ty ty

                Comment


                • #48
                  Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                  Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                  YAY!! ty ty
                  See the thing was I changed the image name. When I clicked it the image was still there I didn't refresh it and then I finally did and the image was gone so I realized I had the wrong link.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                    Alrighty me bb in an hour. Rar don't excpect anything else until then if someone happens to request something. .

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                      Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                      See the thing was I changed the image name. When I clicked it the image was still there I didn't refresh it and then I finally did and the image was gone so I realized I had the wrong link.
                      a wha a what?>....... as i said i am

                      technologically chaleenged!!

                      usually teens are good at this stuff but im 13 and the only thing i can do is word and publisher!! and OH i can copy and paste too!

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                        Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                        a wha a what?>....... as i said i am

                        technologically chaleenged!!

                        usually teens are good at this stuff but im 13 and the only thing i can do is word and publisher!! and OH i can copy and paste too!

                        uh wow. i am 13 and i can do a lot more.


                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                          Signature Please =)
                          Sig Size- S/M/L-Medium
                          Background Image-Fall Out Boy
                          Border (for text)- Y/N
                          Border Color-Lime
                          Border Size/Shape/Location-Medium,any shape,doesnt matter
                          Border Opacity (Invisibility)- S/M/L
                          Text-xFallOut_Girlx aka Rachel x3 Fall Out Boy
                          Text Color-Hot Pink
                          Text Effect-anything
                          Render-(I dont know what this is..let me know)
                          Render Effect/Motion-
                          Outter Border- Y/N
                          Outter Border Color-Whatever goes with it
                          Other Text/Images-None
                          Other Notes-Can you put on it for xFallOut_Girlx? thanks! =)
                          x3 Rachel
                          the oc freak. <3*

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                            Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                            Signature Please =)
                            Sig Size- S/M/L-Medium
                            Background Image-Fall Out Boy
                            Border (for text)- Y/N
                            Border Color-Lime
                            Border Size/Shape/Location-Medium,any shape,doesnt matter
                            Border Opacity (Invisibility)- S/M/L
                            Text-xFallOut_Girlx aka Rachel x3 Fall Out Boy
                            Text Color-Hot Pink
                            Text Effect-anything
                            Render-(I dont know what this is..let me know)
                            Render Effect/Motion-
                            Outter Border- Y/N
                            Outter Border Color-Whatever goes with it
                            Other Text/Images-None
                            Other Notes-Can you put on it for xFallOut_Girlx? thanks! =)
                            x3 Rachel
                            Alright i'll do this one and the other one from PM in a little while .

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                              Wait you actually want me to put 'xFallOut_Girlx aka Rachel x3 Fall Out Boy' and for then your name? That is kind of odd and long.

                              Since I don't really get what your saying this is what I have so far tell me what you want different.

                              Last edited by FlAmMaBle; 09-20-2006, 11:42 AM.

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                Oh thats great thanks!!
                                the oc freak. <3*

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                  It's ok if you want me to change something.
                                  BTW here is the one from PM request.

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                    Signature
                                    ---------
                                    Sig Size- S/M/L (mine is medium)Medium
                                    Background Image-Lion King
                                    Border (for text)- Y/N Lion King
                                    Border Color-Lion king..
                                    Border Size/Shape/Location-I Don't Know
                                    Border Opacity (Invisibility)- S/M/L I Don't Know
                                    Text-None
                                    Text Color-None
                                    Text Effect-None
                                    Render-None
                                    Render Effect/Motion-None
                                    Outter Border- Y/N ?
                                    Outter Border Color- ?
                                    Other Text/Images- VMK Castle In Right Bottom Corner
                                    Other Notes-Thanks!

                                    Celebrate Churros
                                    Only at Disney Parks..

                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                      Render is a picture like the moving stitch in my old one or something.

                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                        Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                                        Render is a picture like the moving stitch in my old one or something.
                                        Edited Above. Thanks!

                                        Celebrate Churros
                                        Only at Disney Parks..

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                          What color is Lion King? Border is like a shape or something. But I guess if I got creative I could make a border out of something else. And you don't like want your name on it or something?

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X