Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

    Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
    What color is Lion King? Border is like a shape or something. But I guess if I got creative I could make a border out of something else. And you don't like want your name on it or something?
    Just Be Creative! Imagineer That!

    No Name Or Something :P

    Celebrate Churros
    Only at Disney Parks..

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

      I'm at a loss for why there is a text border with no text though. Whatever.. I got an idea but still doesn't make sence with out any text.

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

        Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
        I'm at a loss for why there is a text border with no text though. Whatever.. I got an idea but still doesn't make sence with out any text.
        I Didn't Think About That..I'll Just Wait For The end Result. :P

        Celebrate Churros
        Only at Disney Parks..

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

          http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...onkingsig2.jpg


          Umm ya so if you don't like it be more descriptive and i'll change it.

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

            hey flam could i get a flashing userbar like yours..?
            uh.. halo 2 player
            axe user
            maryland terps fan
            orioles fan
            carolina panthers fan
            mythbusters watcher
            coke drinker
            simba lover?? idk if can make that lol
            and rockingeman on vmk


            is that all please tell me lol


            Comment


            • #66
              Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

              Yea i'll do it now. Just was finishing up the one from PM request. I just like to keep them all in the forum btw so I paste PMd ones too.

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                Usebar...

                •SnapplePlucked on VMK
                •Math Whiz
                •Heat Fan
                •Sims Luver
                •Plucked2Perfection (pic of plant or something LOL)
                •Princess

                Thanks again!

                By the way FlAmMaBle, do you like to do this for like, 4 hours a day? LOL, just asking...

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                  Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                  Yea i'll do it now. Just was finishing up the one from PM request. I just like to keep them all in the forum btw so I paste PMd ones too.

                  thanks


                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More



                    Alrighty.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                      Probably. I have a graphics class in school also so that's another 45m. Even though we usually don't do anything.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More



                        There you go.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                          FlaMmAble I was looking for a green day signature picture anything will do as long as it is green day. thank you very much!

                          Sig Size- S/M/L-Medium
                          Background Image- Green Day
                          Border (for text)- anything
                          Border Color- green
                          Border Size/Shape/Location-Medium
                          Border Opacity (Invisibility)- S/M/L
                          Text- SuperSoccerGurlie
                          Text Color-lime green
                          Text Effect- umm.. anything doesn't matter
                          Render- Maybe the green day logo - the granade -
                          Render Effect/Motion- anything
                          Outter Border- ( anything that goes with the green day topic )
                          Outter Border Color-Whatever goes with it
                          Other Text/Images- Green Day
                          Other Notes- Ty!!

                          Made by me

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                            fammable can i have a kingdom hearts themed one? like sora riku mickey and a cool kh background? i dont really have a specific idea just whatever you come up with is ok

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                              Originally posted by SuperSoccerGurlie View Post
                              FlaMmAble I was looking for a green day signature picture anything will do as long as it is green day. thank you very much!

                              Sig Size- S/M/L-Medium
                              Background Image- Green Day
                              Border (for text)- anything
                              Border Color- green
                              Border Size/Shape/Location-Medium
                              Border Opacity (Invisibility)- S/M/L
                              Text- SuperSoccerGurlie
                              Text Color-lime green
                              Text Effect- umm.. anything doesn't matter
                              Render- Maybe the green day logo - the granade -
                              Render Effect/Motion- anything
                              Outter Border- ( anything that goes with the green day topic )
                              Outter Border Color-Whatever goes with it
                              Other Text/Images- Green Day
                              Other Notes- Ty!!

                              Hehe this one is pretty cool. Hope you like .

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                umm can u make me a user bar plz

                                * Abercrombie wearer - abrecrombie logo
                                *Simba lover
                                *Princessrayrays on vmk_ pink background & crown
                                *Mathelete
                                *Lakers #1 Fan
                                * Thank You FlAmMaBle!

                                u can pick pics! for the ones i didnt specify


                                ok u can pick the pics! and the last one too!

                                Comment


                                • #76
                                  Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                  Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post

                                  Hehe this one is pretty cool. Hope you like .
                                  I LOVE IT LOL

                                  Thank you SOOOO much!! Haha im so happy!

                                  Made by me

                                  Comment


                                  • #77
                                    Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                    Originally posted by Mihawk View Post
                                    fammable can i have a kingdom hearts themed one? like sora riku mickey and a cool kh background? i dont really have a specific idea just whatever you come up with is ok
                                    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...gdomhearts.jpg

                                    Comment


                                    • #78
                                      Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                      Comment


                                      • #79
                                        Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                        hey u forgot
                                        *thankyou flammable

                                        it looks great though just can u add then whenever u have timd
                                        and is there any other abrecrombie pic?

                                        Comment


                                        • #80
                                          Re: Image Request Forum v2.0 Sigs/Avatars/Userbars/and More

                                          Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                                          hey u forgot
                                          *thankyou flammable

                                          it looks great though just can u add then whenever u have timd
                                          and is there any other abrecrombie pic?
                                          Idk probably was doing it quick find one i'll add it.

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X