Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What? My name needs to be changed!? Anyone else have this problem?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What? My name needs to be changed!? Anyone else have this problem?

they probobly have a problem with dubeskin so u cant incorrporate it in your new name bx they just hate the word dubeskin for some unknown reason.... \

lol that is pretty wierd!! b sure to tell us your new name

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
      they probobly have a problem with dubeskin so u cant incorrporate it in your new name bx they just hate the word dubeskin for some unknown reason.... \

lol that is pretty wierd!! b sure to tell us your new name
      Lol! What's to hate about it!? Please tell me!

Comment

I don't think you can say skin on VMK, that could be the trouble. Good luck with the name change - VMK is really cracking down on everything lately.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Momzilla59 View Post
          I don't think you can say skin on VMK, that could be the trouble. Good luck with the name change - VMK is really cracking down on everything lately.
          It's odd though, because I have had this name ever since I had started, and had no problem with it.

Comment

yoyo had to do the same thing.

Comment

I'm sorry dubby hmmmmm How About VmkMadeMeChange!! LOL

Comment

There u go u can be

dubby!!

Comment

I know many people whose names have had to be changed even after VMK gave them the ok. It sucks I know, but there's no way around it. It's usually because there is something in your name they find inapropriate such as personal information or in your case, a word that is not allowed to be said in VMK: Skin.

Good luck getting your new name.

Comment

More than likely it's because the word "skin" has been used in your title. I know they frown upon any "suggestive" type words that may be used in a title. I don't see anything offensive regarding your name but they may not want to take the chance or if you are allowed to have the word skin in your title, why can't other people. It's a process of stopping it before becomes an issue I imagine.

You could just drop the skin and put Dube (something)? How about that?

Comment

That's weird...'cause usually whne they are asking you to change your name is BEFORE you get a real name That's so weird. Oh! Talking about this, I missed these two days of VMK and MiceChat and now when I go online on VMK, one of friends "Fab-Mocha" says her name got changed! What in the world is VMK becoming?!

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                        What in the world is VMK becoming?!

VMK is becoming a Taken obsessed, name rearranging, Bay be day care, e-harmony with people dressed like robots!
                        Simple as that

Comment

My new name: Dubeskinreal

It's odd. They finally accepted a name, but it's Dubeskinreal. I don't know why they didn't like Dubeskin lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                            VMK is becoming a Taken obsessed, name rearranging, Bay be day care, e-harmony with people dressed like robots!
                            Simple as that

Ugh... and there's nothing I hate more than the taken/bay bee thing. It just creeps me out.

I don't know why VMK staff isn't doing something about that...it seems like a dangerous prospect considering that they're trying to keep younger kids safe from predators.

"Why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up?" ~Batman Begins

Comment

Originally posted by SpookyBear View Post
                              It's usually because there is something in your name they find inapropriate such as personal information or in your case, a word that is not allowed to be said in VMK: Skin.
                              We all now how suggestive "flamingo" can be, hence, my change.

:ap:
                              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X