This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halifax_girl's quest made the list!

Congratulations to Halifax_girl for making it to three red mickeys on the popular guest rooms list! It's tough to do!

If you haven't done this quest yet, you should check it out! She did a really great job on it and is hoping for a best quest award. And if you are lucky winner #51 you could win a tron arcade cabinet! The quest is titled "I've Seen Quest".

It's not easy being green!
    LittlePookieBear on VMK

Woot! Flying Carpet Magic! LOL!

Re: Halifax_girl's quest made the list!

Congratulations Midien!I hope you get the award!

Comment

:yea: go girl, go go!

Comment

Thank you so much for posting that! Awesome. But would not have happened without all my friends here at micechat who stayed and invited their friends! You all rock! Big time!

take that jediMihawk

Comment

I was not aware of using the contact us feature for this but on of the players through my quest last night said to use the contact us feature on the main site to tell staff about my quest. Probally for the newletter feature (I guess) I just always assumed that that feature was for reporting any negative issues you had, did not know you could send good stuff too. So I am not to proud to beg, lol

If you did the quest and think it should be best, please let them know. :blush:

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Hmm, I think you should only mention your quest, what's it about, and that maybe you would like staff to stop by and give you some pointers, not that you really need them! When I am trying to convince them I always try to choose polite, sophisticated wording. Make sure you have correct grammar, punctuation, and always adderess them respectfully; this way they will think about your message and remember you! Also, you can make the message seem like an invitation to an extent.

Hope this helps!

P.S- BigPigletFan, SummerinFl, figment1986, goofgeek, more experianced players, community leaders in VMK (like CL_Tangaroa), or other moderators here may be able to help you more.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
              Hmm, I think you should only mention your quest, what's it about, and that maybe you would like staff to stop by and give you some pointers, not that you really need them! When I am trying to convince them I always try to choose polite, sophisticated wording. Make sure you have correct grammar, punctuation, and always adderess them respectfully; this way they will think about your message and remember you! Also, you can make the message seem like an invitation to an extent.

Hope this helps!

P.S- BigPigletFan, SummerinFl, figment1986, goofgeek, more experianced players, community leaders in VMK (like CL_Tangaroa), or other moderators here may be able to help you more.
              its vmk.. you cant not have correct grammar and puncuation
              Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

On the contact page you can.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X