• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pordue
    " Buddypeek in VMK"
    • Sep 2006

Finnally Seen MCers in VMK

I finnally ran into you guys in VMK...I was so excited.

Great quest....too bad It ended before i finnished it...the noses and wave stumped me for a bit.

Anyway keep an eye out for me im BuddyPeek in VMK....i wont be around for about a week...GOING TO WDW....yeeeeeeeehaaaaawwww.

See yall when i get back

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
    **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**
  • dubeskin
    Me and Ilovevmk as elves
    • Aug 2006

Re: Finnally Seen MCers in VMK

Have a very fun time while there! I remember seeing you in Halifax_Girl's quest room. I was the guest lol. Hope you have a great time, and don't forget to pick up a mouse-load of quests to do!

Comment

• Ace_Bellia
      Ace_Bellia
      • Aug 2006

i see mc ppl on vmk all the time it's so weird i will see someones name on vmk and i'll recognize the name but not them then i will remember they are on mc ... weird...
      I am Ace_Bellia on vmk too i own the ever changing VMK Town plz come see it sometime bc I LOVE VMK!!

Comment

• Midien
        Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
        • Jul 2006

It was very nice to meet up with you Pordue! Sorry the quest ended befor you fininshed. Have a great trip! And thanks for postig this, lol now I know which micer you are

take that jediMihawk

Comment

• BigPigletFan
          I was deleted.
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pordue View Post
          I finnally ran into you guys in VMK...I was so excited.

Great quest....too bad It ended before i finnished it...the noses and wave stumped me for a bit.

Anyway keep an eye out for me im BuddyPeek in VMK....i wont be around for about a week...GOING TO WDW....yeeeeeeeehaaaaawwww.

See yall when i get back
          Awesome.

Glad our paths crossed. I did a search for you by your VMK name and you don't have it listed in your profile so it was difficult to find you. Not sure if you knew you could add it in there, but I often search VMK names that way to try to find people on MiceChat without having to ask much and risk anyone getting in trouble.

Have fun in WDW! Be sure to write about it in the WDW section of MiceChat, share photos and all that fun stuff.

Comment

• figment1986
            Banned User
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Pordue View Post
            i wont be around for about a week...GOING TO WDW....yeeeeeeeehaaaaawwww.
            From when to when?
            Some vmk peeps do visit the parks often...

Even a few MiceChat members

Comment

• Pordue
              " Buddypeek in VMK"
              • Sep 2006

Ill be in Magic Kingdom and Epcot on Sat, Magic kingdom all day Sun, and Animal kingdom/MGM Monday...Got the park hopers pass...gonna kill myself trying to it all, and quests.....I dont get to go often cause im in the military and station in NM..so going to see if I can get the quest cards at least twice for myself and twice for my Son...wish me luck

**Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

• Pordue
                " Buddypeek in VMK"
                • Sep 2006

Oh yea...seeing how im leaving thursday night to head out...could someone pick me up any new pins, or furniture that comeout this weekend..hoping the lightcycle couch and teleporters do, but alas I will miss them while in WDW....also are there any other tips to getting the quest cards othere than completing the quests..and buying a few things...like are there CMers who carry them around and give out to people who ask for them, like the pin traders do with the Pins?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X