Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to meet the most?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who would you like to meet the most?

    So we all know eachother, and have talked on micechat, some on aim, myspace etr etr. Now out of all the mice chatters you know, who would you most like to meet face to face and hang out with for a day? And before you go off shouting ZARIS! immediantly. You can think about it for a bit. But im sure you'll still pick the right person...
    Think about who would you actually be able to spend a day with, who might it be a lil akward with. Who might you get bored with, and who could you have an all around cakesome, er.. awesome. Day with?
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

  • #2
    Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

    Hmm it's a tough desicion between Pink and Harvest ( of course Qoute is third so I could kick her skinny little ***) I had to pick Harvest

    :ot: Zaris when is B-day bc I'm making you a present :ot:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

      Well since there is already a thread like this in the main micechat board, i'll post who i would want to meet in the VMK portion.

      Figgie
      yoyo
      BPF
      dance
      pink


      There you go.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

        Originally posted by Vmk_Addict View Post
        Hmm it's a tough desicion between Pink and Harvest ( of course Qoute is third so I could kick her skinny little ***) I had to pick Harvest

        :ot: Zaris when is B-day bc I'm making you a present :ot:

        Thank you. )

        I feel so special lol

        Well who I would think i'd have fun with in real life, is Jazzieswim, Con (WDWgirl) VMK_addict, Lady_Ivory, pinkCHICLETT, Zaris, Dubeskin, Danceguest, Skate, Rose, Imagine ), Princess (<See, I love you people's )BigPigletFan && YoYo, Ilovevmk, Super, Rock. Who am I kidding? I CAN'T CHOOSE, YOU ALL ROCK!

        And of course...my very fun arcade game: Miss!

        And of course....PANIC! AT THE DISCO!
        Last edited by HarvestMoonRocks; 09-20-2006, 07:26 PM.
        *Pokes*

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

          Aw now I feel special to what's your favorite food harvest?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

            Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
            Thank you. )

            I feel so special lol

            Well who I would think i'd have fun with in real life, is Jazzieswim, Con (WDWgirl) VMK_addict, Lady_Ivory, pinkCHICLETT, Zaris, Dubeskin, Danceguest, Skate, Rose, BigPigletFan && YoYo, Ilovevmk. Who am I kidding? I CAN'T CHOOSE, YOU ALL ROCK!


            And of course....PANIC! AT THE DISCO!
            I feel forgotten..

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

              Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
              I feel forgotten..
              aww Jaybeth - You rock!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                Aww, thanks con , but appartently moon is too in love with panic to remember lil' ol me..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                  I'm forgotten too!I'm not special..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                    wow - so many forgotten

                    Here is my list:
                    HarvestMoonRocks
                    Jaybeth
                    Princess_Crystin
                    MissCuteBrunette
                    Zaris
                    Dubeskin
                    Lady_Ivory_Rocks
                    pinkCHICLETT
                    yoyoflamingo
                    BigPigletFan
                    VMK_Addict
                    Mihawk
                    danceguest
                    RosieSparklePow
                    SkatePrincessAriel
                    Figment
                    evilqueenrocks
                    ILoveVMK
                    Jazzieswim
                    barfownz
                    HeavyMetalGirl
                    SuperHeroByte
                    SummerInFL
                    SparkleMuse
                    ROCKINGEMAN
                    TCTC
                    Miss_Angela
                    SnapplePlucked
                    Ineedafriend
                    Emerican
                    CL_LittleDragonErin (CONGRATS! :yea: )
                    PenguinLover
                    Daphne12345822
                    Tallulu


                    IM VERY AND COMPLETELY SORRY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART IF I FORGOT YOU - SO MANY PEOPLE! :lol:IF I FORGOT YOU, LET ME KNOW, AND ILL EDIT!
                    Last edited by WDWGirl; 09-22-2006, 01:31 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                      Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                      Aww, thanks con , but appartently moon is too in love with panic to remember lil' ol me..
                      Aww
                      Don't blame her, she probably IS too in love with Panic! ( LOL )
                      But she does remember you Im sure

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                        I forgive her , but wow, con, that's like, everybody! :lol:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                          OMG I AM SO SORRY PRINCESS && IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          And imagine, I love you guys WAY MORE than P!ATD!

                          I knew I forgot some special people's.
                          Hope you guys forgive meh!
                          *Pokes*

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                            i pretty much agree with con. but like these are the top people
                            zaris (panthers!!)
                            heavy
                            super(both of them)
                            pink
                            looney
                            con
                            jay
                            fig
                            piglet
                            summer
                            princess
                            yoyo
                            flam
                            dubeskin

                            uh i think thats it... :lol:

                            there are like thousands more :lol: but those are like ones that i would pick off the top sorry if im showing favoritism


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                              Omg, you, moon, Panic at the Disco fanatic, just sent me a message saying, that Panic at the Disco, is just a silly band.. Ok, I think I'm about to go over the edge, with all these strange events occuring.. :lol:

                              But, anyways, I'm not mad at all. You can't remember everyone. I mean, not being able to list all your friends by memory is a good thing. It shows you have too many too count )

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                                Oh, I've seen to of forgotten to post who I would like to meet.. That of course would be, let's see.. EVERYONE.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                                  Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                                  Omg, you, moon, Panic at the Disco fanatic, just sent me a message saying, that Panic at the Disco, is just a silly band.. Ok, I think I'm about to go over the edge, with all these strange events occuring.. :lol:

                                  But, anyways, I'm not mad at all. You can't remember everyone. I mean, not being able to list all your friends by memory is a good thing. It shows you have too many too count )
                                  Glad your not mad!
                                  *Pokes*

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                                    I'd like to meet....
                                    anybody and everybody[:

                                    But the ones that (how Moon mentioned) I'd probably hang out with in real life are:
                                    HarvestMoonRocks[Melissa]
                                    pinkCHICLETT[Aubrey]
                                    Danceguest[Heather]
                                    Contemporary_Girl[Christina]
                                    The_Imagine
                                    Super
                                    Last edited by MissCuteBrunette; 09-26-2006, 04:58 PM. Reason: ello. i like this box...

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                                      I would love to meet everyone! However, I don't think my mom would be too hot about the idea of letting me meet people I met over the internet :lol:!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Who would you like to meet the most?

                                        Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                                        However, I don't think my mom would be too hot about the idea of letting me meet people I met over the internet :lol:!
                                        Amen to that(:

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X