This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!

Ok, on August 20, 2006 I applied to become a CL. Three days later i got a VERY good reply message, ( Atleast I think :lol: ) and they asked me to reply back and I did. And now 1 month later im still have not recieved a reply. Does anyone know how long this takes?? If so please post!

Made by me

Re: Help Please!

They are currently full, so ive hear from VMK_blah blah blah's

My staff friend sent a request around december 17, didnt get accepted till july 2. Patients is what i have to say

Comment

Probably they get 100s if not more a day. So chances are pretty low I would say. It's not really that great anyway, think about it besides the badge I mean you have to answer questions all the time even when you don't want to. My friend is one he says it gets annoying.

Comment

They were taking applications like 3 weeks ago, maybe more. But they aren't anymore. And I agree, why would you want to be a CL, you can help people any time you want and besides the badge & being friends with staff, it's not that great of a job. Best of luck though!
        *Pokes*

Comment

I would say to just give it time.

Stilgar CL_ Stilgar and LittleDragonErin CL_LittleDragonErin just became community leaders yesterday and they both applied about a month ago they said. (I'll let them clarify.) So if nothing else, just give it time. :cwink:

Comment

The process seems to be a bit subjective. I expressed an interest in becoming a community leader about the same time as the two other players mentioned above. I received a message stating that VMK was not considering applications for CL at this time.

Hmmm...

I apply at about the same time as others, but am told one thing, while the other players are told another.

I, in NO WAY, am jealous nor do I mean to say ANYTING bad about the players that became CL's. I love you all!

VMK staff seems to have their own agenda for whom they choose as CL's and that isn't everyone who applies.

Congratulations to those who made it. You have my utmost respect and admiration. I wish I could have made it. But... for whatever reason, I'm not quite qualified yet. I'll keep trying!
            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
              The process seems to be a bit subjective. I expressed an interest in becoming a community leader about the same time as the two other players mentioned above. I received a message stating that VMK was not considering applications for CL at this time.

Hmmm...

I apply at about the same time as others, but am told one thing, while the other players are told another.

I, in NO WAY, am jealous nor do I mean to say ANYTING bad about the players that became CL's. I love you all!

VMK staff seems to have their own agenda for whom they choose as CL's and that isn't everyone who applies.

Congratulations to those who made it. You have my utmost respect and admiration. I wish I could have made it. But... for whatever reason, I'm not quite qualified yet. I'll keep trying!

So it's not just me then. LOL I get the same message Tom, I just send them another email request every few months and ask again. I figure eventually they will consider me.

Comment

Question - why does VMK LET us apply for leader, when they aren't looking? My idea - just darken that spot under Con.act us so that no one can apply, if they aren't looking - i mean, seriously.. why make a nice long application, just to have it rejected?!

Comment

Hmm..On my old account I applied after my birthday because they werent accepting before then and I was too young and then in December (two months later) I got the questions email and I sent it and then I didnt get a reply until..July this year so yeah it took me 10 months but it could vary on different people as say Cl_LittleDragonErin and others..anyways good luck!
                  the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Patience again, is the word!

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                      Question - why does VMK LET us apply for leader, when they aren't looking? My idea - just darken that spot under Con.act us so that no one can apply, if they aren't looking - i mean, seriously.. why make a nice long application, just to have it rejected?!

You could just save it on word lol ) and thank you all for your comments and suggestions! I appreciate them all Maybe i will become a CL just maybe..

..im not good at waiting @[email protected] :lmao:
                      Last edited by SuperSoccerGurlie; 09-21-2006, 01:50 PM. Reason: typo

Made by me

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X