This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrrrrgh!

I just spent a good 45 minutes composing a hearfelt message to apply as a Community Leader. After taking the time to write an honest plea, I finally hit "Enter" (or whatever the button says) only to get a screen that tells me that there was an error and all my work has been lost.

:unsure:
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Arrrrrgh!

oh that is a big ARG! Sorry to hear that happened, nothing worse then when you have your words just as you want them and pooof they are gone and you have to stuggle to think how you said things. Positive thoughts I sure the second draft will be much better and will be the one that gets their attention.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Yes i know how you feel, everytime i do a community leader applaction i copy and paste it on word so than i can send it again another time.

Comment

I did the same about a week ago and got a response (amazingly quickly) that they are not taking apps right now, they have enough, and that they will post it on the front page when they want new ones.

I was so upset...I'd been trying for awhile and it wouldn't let me even send it because I hadn't logged in enough or something, then finally it lets me and they say "No, we don't want any right now"!

ARGH!

"Why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up?" ~Batman Begins

Comment

Has anyone EVER seen it listed on the home page that they were looking for new CL's?

Comment

Thats why you copy your work. Then paste it back on there if it has an error.

Comment

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showp...48&postcount=3

Happened again today... thought I'd just check it out to see...

And voila!

"Why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up?" ~Batman Begins

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                Has anyone EVER seen it listed on the home page that they were looking for new CL's?

Yes I have, also the message that they were no longer accepting applications.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                  Yes i know how you feel, everytime i do a community leader applaction i copy and paste it on word so than i can send it again another time.
                  You took the words right out of my mouth LOL! but anyways, like danceguest said just copy & paste it, save it and just try,try again and again if you need to =) but Im sure you'll get in soon enough
                  the oc freak. <3*

Comment

wow this is weird to me i sent one in and still haven't gotten a message

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X