This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becomeing A Community Leader Help Plz

How do you BECOME A COMMUNITY LEADER!!! I tried to sign up and they said they would be getting back to me but they never have. If you are a community leader or know anything plz tell me Thx:thumbup:

And My vmk name is Myfavoritegame
    My room is the falling candlesticks

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Re: Becomeing A Community Leader Help Plz

Originally posted by Allitalianboy View Post

I dont get why you had to put that there -_-

Ok community leadering, it takes most people half a year to become one. The staff always just put ill get back to as a reply because they have to go threw about a thousand of them.
    If you applacation was very good in a month to about 6 months you may be a community leader.

Comment

Oh... and btw...

I just NOW sent in a CL application. I used my saved version of a very well-written application at 12:56.

In my email at 12:57, I recieved this reply:

Hi there!
      Thanks for taking the time to fill out the Community Leader application form. We're sorry, but we're not accepting any new applications at the moment.
      We will announce any changes to the Community Leader Program at
      www.vmk.com
      Thanks,
      --
      VMK Player Support
      http://www.vmk.com

Guess that lets us know where they on CL apps. No one could have even READ mine and responded back that quickly. It HAS to be automated.

"Why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up?" ~Batman Begins

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
        I dont get why you had to put that there -_-

Ok community leadering, it takes most people half a year to become one. The staff always just put ill get back to as a reply because they have to go threw about a thousand of them.
        If you applacation was very good in a month to about 6 months you may be a community leader.
        not necessarily. first off, to become a community leader, one of the most important pre-requisites is to have an old account, i'd say about a year old. secondly, people have sent in their applications, got their replies from VMK, responded back to VMK, and got a reply saying that they have been accepted all in a matter of two weeks. it doesn't always take too long

Originally posted by Tailfeather View Post
        Oh... and btw...

I just NOW sent in a CL application. I used my saved version of a very well-written application at 12:56.

Hi there!
        Thanks for taking the time to fill out the Community Leader application form. We're sorry, but we're not accepting any new applications at the moment.
        We will announce any changes to the Community Leader Program at www.vmk.com
        Thanks,
        --
        VMK Player Support

Guess that lets us know where they on CL apps. No one could have even READ mine and responded back that quickly. It HAS to be automated.
        the servers that go through the leader applications are probably set to reject all applications at a time when VMK is not accepting. so, they probably did not read it, but this is only because they had all the leaders they needed at the moment. keep trying, and hopefully you will get some good luck

VMK: CL_chassis

Comment

Originally posted by Zebra View Post
          not necessarily. first off, to become a community leader, one of the most important pre-requisites is to have an old account, i'd say about a year old. secondly, people have sent in their applications, got their replies from VMK, responded back to VMK, and got a reply saying that they have been accepted all in a matter of two weeks. it doesn't always take too long

Actually it's three months playing time as a minimum requirement. But there is also a certain amount of hours within that 3 month timeline that needs to be fulfilled.

Secondly, I sent my application in more than a month ago and only became Community Leader on Tuesday of this past week. So, they can take up to a month or more to get back to you.

Comment

I have something to tell ya'll. Well, when i first started VMK i tryed to be a community leader after like what? hmmm 4 months. Now i have been here a very long time lol and since then only sent in 1 app. Now i just sent one in maybe three days ago. I have no gotten a reply which makes me think they're considering me because before when i sent my other 2 in i had gotten an Immediate reply denying me. So CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME PLZ!!!???:love: :love: :love: :love:

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
            "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

On my old,old account, It took them a couple weeks to reply back, then a month after I replied back to them last year in December, they automatically sent me some questions, and then this year in March/April they told me my answers were incorrect or they just couldn't accept me for one reason or another. Best of luck though.
              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

They are not accepting applications. If you send one in there is an automated message saying they are not accpeting right now and to check for more updates.

Comment

& see now Dragon is a leader
                  It takes time & rejection.
                  :love:

Comment

If you dont know.. if you get banned once you cant become a community leader.
                    I shot that goal down in my.... first 3 hours of playing vmk?
                    Yeah... give or take an hour.
                    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Nice Zaris ^_^ I myself would love to be a leader, but am I ever going to be one? Of course not. Not because I've been banned or anything, but because there are so many people out there who would make better leaders than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Allitalianboy View Post
                        How do you BECOME A COMMUNITY LEADER!!! I tried to sign up and they said they would be getting back to me but they never have. If you are a community leader or know anything plz tell me Thx:thumbup:

i wish i could help. they got back to me about it the same day but said they wern't taking new ones at this time or something like that. but hey tell me if you figur it out

Comment

Best of luck to anyone tring to be a CL. Maybe this should be moved to the Tips and Tricks section? Not sure.
                          Just 10 More Months, You can hold on that long ace..sigh.
                          the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Just read the thread; so as I understand they aren't accepting any applictions at this moment? If so, I'll wait even longer to reply so I don't send multiple applications. If they are I'll be sending mine in the next few weeks, but after the competion :csmile:

*skateprincesariel*

Comment

Thx Everyone

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                                If you dont know.. if you get banned once you cant become a community leader.
                                I shot that goal down in my.... first 3 hours of playing vmk?
                                Yeah... give or take an hour.

Lol nice Zaris @[email protected] well i was banned once for two hours.. O_o does that count ??

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
                                "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

I heard that if it was a minor ban near the beginning of your Vmk account, that they may ignore that ban; however, I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                                    I heard that if it was a minor ban near the beginning of your Vmk account, that they may ignore that ban; however, I could be wrong.
                                    i have heard that any ban, no mattter how long, is an imidiate CL put down. Sorry Zaris (we know how much you would like to influence the staff to eat more cake ))
                                    Angels Fan, born and raised.
                                    Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailfeather View Post
                                      Oh... and btw...

Hi there!
                                      We will announce any changes to the Community Leader Program at www.vmk.com
                                      Thanks,
                                      --
                                      VMK Player Support

I've been trying to become a Community Leader for over a year now. I keep getting that same message above, not that it makes anyone feel any better. I play all the time and I have been there since Day 1, so yeah, I would say it takes time for them to get back to you. LOL

Maybe I just have bad timing or they really just don't want me, either way, I just keep trying every month or so and one day it will go through.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                                        Nice Zaris ^_^ I myself would love to be a leader, but am I ever going to be one? Of course not. Not because I've been banned or anything, but because there are so many people out there who would make better leaders than me.
                                        You would make a great leader! :love:

~Friend:love:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X