Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Fun, Discuss Your Day, and Discuss other Threads!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have Fun, Discuss Your Day, and Discuss other Threads!!!

Rofl

Comment

No no no she went out with my ex- boyfriend in 5th grade LOL I'm in like 8th now but uh still don't feel bad I don't have a cellphone either

Comment

Originally posted by Vmk_Addict View Post
        No no no she went out with my ex- boyfriend in 5th grade LOL I'm in like 8th now but uh still don't feel bad I don't have a cellphone either
        Oh now I see lol.

If you had that much drama in 5th grade, than just wait till you get to high school.
        *Pokes*

Comment

ROFL
          She would have a nervous breakdown!

Comment

LOL I had a sister in high school she literally went cooko

Comment

Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
              Heck, i'm 14 and I don't even have that much problems!

Except my parents who won't let meh watch rated R movies, tie my shirt and put on make-up. Heh.
              Lol im 14 too! But can wear makeup. But never had a bf

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                Lol im 14 too! But can wear makeup. But never had a bf
                I can wear make up but not mascrara, not dark eye shadow, only black eye liner, and only invisibile lip stick. It sucks!
                *Pokes*

Comment

I'm allowed to wear makeup when I'm but until then life sucks lol

Comment

I'm allowed to wear makeup when I'm but until then life sucks lol
                    When your what??...
                    *Pokes*

Comment

14 sorry

Comment

Woah... We all have such different lives! Well, I've had lots of crushes on guys but I've always been too shy to say it like right in front of them. And, I'm still like that-LOL.:lol:
                        Well, I'm bored and got disconnected right after Skate did in a game of Haunted Mansion.

What are you three up to?

Oh! Almost forgot; Addict and Moon, nice joke you did! LOL :evil:

:cgrin:

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                          Woah... We all have such different lives! Well, I've had lots of crushes on guys but I've always been too shy to say it like right in front of them. And, I'm still like that-LOL.:lol:
                          Well, I'm bored and got disconnected right after Skate did in a game of Haunted Mansion.

What are you three up to?

Oh! Almost forgot; Addict and Moon, nice joke you did! LOL :evil:

:cgrin:
                          Thank you lol.

Wasn't it evil? I thought so. )
                          *Pokes*

Comment

i think this thread will get closed.

Comment

Hasn't so far but I want to play mah some pirates!!!

Comment

My life was like a soap oprea today...

Ok, first off, I broke up with this guy a few weeks ago because he was a jerk. ( Its a long story)
                                Then, I wanted to watch a movie with my new boyfriend today, but when he told his parents he was comming over, they freaked out. I won't be able to see him outside of school for a while now.
                                Then, my ex came to my door and was like, I'm so sorry, blah blah blah. I was like for what? He was like uh... I don't know. I closed the door.
                                AFTER THAT, He came over to my house again and cried at my door step. I was like... whatever. And I was like, why are you so obsessed? And he was like, because you're a good kisser! I was like, we had kissed once... I closed the door again. It was weird and it's kinda late so...
                                Last edited by Vegetarian_Girl595; 09-24-2006, 04:08 PM. Reason: I had to add something...
                                We're the new face of faliure,
                                prettier and younger,
                                but not any better off.
                                -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Don't feel bad? When I was 14 I was one of very FEW students in my school to have a cell phone.

:croll:

Comment

I get cell phone either x-mas or next birthday.

Comment

Night guys!!

Comment

I got my cell phone when I was eleven; also, I do not think this thread will get closed. My day was annoying because I had to watch my little brother.

Good night, VMK_Addict!

Comment

I got mine when I entered high school...I think that's sad lol.

I'm sitting in my aunts room killing myself to go home.
                                          *Pokes*

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X