Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Fun, Discuss Your Day, and Discuss other Threads!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Where I live right now, there are even a good amount of second-graders with cell phones! ROFL
    Last edited by BigPigletFan; 09-23-2006, 11:05 PM. Reason: multiple posting

Comment

Re: Have Fun, Discuss Your Day, and Discuss other Threads!!!

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks
      Where I live right now, there are even a good amount of second-graders with cell phones! ROFL
      I know lol.

My parents are so old fashioned! They say use my cell when I need to contact them. Do you think I would use a perfectly good cell to talk to my parents?
      *Pokes*

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
        Lol

That wasn't exactly a technological option when I was in second grade in 1992.

Comment

I am still surprised there are tons of second-graders walking around with cell phones. I am wondering if they use them to schedule playdates or naptimes...
          ROFL :roll: ROFL
          JK

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            Don't feel bad? When I was 14 I was one of very FEW students in my school to have a cell phone.

:croll:
            Wow this topic is like all girls posting :O. I may be the first boy . Aren't you like in your twenties or something BPF? So that would mean you had a phone like what 6 years ago or something in 7th grade. Wow like no one had a phone then especially not in 7th grade. Must have been like the huge ones. Anyways I had my first in 7th too but it keeps getting younger that people have them :/.
            Last edited by FlAmMaBle; 09-24-2006, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Since this is about your day... I'm gonna tell you about my HORIBLE DAY.

Ok. First, I was late to the bus, and almost missed it and my mom wasn't home to take me to school. (But I did get on in time)

Then, when I got to school I realized I forgot money to buy an atlas I need, and it was the last day they are selling it.

THEN, I forgot about a lot of my homework and almost all of my teachers yelled at me.

At lunch my boyfriend broke up with me because he asked my BEST FRIEND out and she said yes. (She knew I was going out with him) I also learned that guys suck.

Then, I got a really big blister on my foot and it still hurts.

And when I got off the bus it was raining hard, and nobody picked me up...

Bad Day.
              Last edited by Vegetarian_Girl595; 09-26-2006, 05:23 PM.
              We're the new face of faliure,
              prettier and younger,
              but not any better off.
              -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Humm let's see my day.
                Well woke up at 6:30, shower, sip of oj, got on bus at like 6:40 (pro skill which happens everyday).
                Then let's see Adv Algebra soo boring idk we did nothing.
                Then Graphics we played slime athlete the whole class because we never do anything. OMG I dominated slime today.
                Then let's see chem we took some quiz I tizotally got 100 on.
                Then umm French we took a test and yea I owned that.
                After that uhh Study hall and yea that's always fun just sit there and talk usually. But yea lunch was boring too.
                Then uhh English totally ownbliverated another quiz on the crucible.
                And finally AP which is kinda fun because we usually just sit there and listen so its good at the end of the day. As you can see I did absolutely nothing. Wasted your time huh? Wooh. Oh yea then I came home did nothing posted here played some fireworks on VMK and ate some pretzles with pretzle dip that is very good that I got from the Big E last weekend and yea that was fun, good times. Uhh guess that's it. Wait no I went rollerblading too. Now you know what I do every school day. Pretty much standard.

Comment

Wow my day-

woke up 6:15
                  Made mickey mouse pancakes and 30 shaped pancakes for parents 30th aniversery
                  mom left at 6:17
                  Went to school
                  had drama
                  had science
                  had la
                  had health
                  had social
                  had math
                  had rel
                  Yeah!

Comment

Well thats decriptive

Comment

Lol, teachers always ask me to put more details in stories. And my parents ground me because my stories always are so long (when im talking) They always say, get the the main point!
                      Because once i start one start i start another lol.

Comment

Well, since I am so bored! I'll just say everything I did today in order :croll:

-Woke up at 6:36 A.M. *Eastern Time*
                        -Took a bath
                        -Dressed in my schools dumb uniform
                        -Got the Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket from my bookshelf for a stupid reading thing in school
                        -Waited for my private bus (with my brother) outside to pick me up
                        -My bus picked up a buncha' more kids
                        -Got to school
                        -Got breakfast
                        -Chatted up the rest of the day

Well, my Science class was the suckiest class today so far, I was only talking to the guy that sits in front of me, we mess around a lot. Although I only have him for that period. Well, at least when I'm gone, he gets to annoy the kid that sits behind me whom I had in my 5th grade class...Annoying...TV!

Comment

Why didn't you talk to the guy behind you?

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                            Why didn't you talk to the guy behind you?
                            Well, he kept on poking my back with a pen, :lol: Well, I was talking to this girl next to me and we were talking about the show Mind of Mencia on Comedy Central so, he constantly said Carlos' favorite saying in his so called "Dee-dee-dee voice."

:lmao:
                            Last edited by Snappi; 09-26-2006, 04:07 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                              Well, he kept on poking my back with a pen, :lol: Well, I was talking to this girl next to me and we were talking about the show Mind of Mencia on Comedy Central so, he constantly said Carlos' favorite saying in his so called "Dee-dee-dee voice."

:lmao:
                              Erm... Ok?
                              prettier and younger,
                              but not any better off.
                              -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Vegetarian_Girl595 View Post
                                Erm... Ok?
                                LOL

Comment

I had such an awful day. It started in the morning, which I won't explain, and just kept getting worse and worse. Probably either THE or one of the WORST days of my life. It shouldn't be posted on a public forum like this. If anyone cares to know more, email me.

Comment

Aww dubeskin, I'm sorry you had a bad day Mine was pretty crappy too.
                                    prettier and younger,
                                    but not any better off.
                                    -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Vegetarian_Girl595 View Post
                                      Aww dubeskin, I'm sorry you had a bad day Mine was pretty crappy too.
                                      No, no. I am sure mine was MUCH more worse than yours. I can pretty much guaruntee that. You didn't have pictures of aborted fetuses outside your school was you walked in. You didn't recieve a re-write on a re-write on a re-write on a re-write on a re-write on an essay. You didn't have to deal with people yelling at you all day. You didn't have to deal with failing a math test. You didn't have to deal with knowing that a girl you asked out but was denied and went to another school, is returning back this year, even though she left last year. And other worse things. You had to deal with NONE of that today.

Comment

Mine was good, im sorry to hear about you two.
                                        I missed first two periods for mass. Had two periods, went home for dentist oppointment and missed spelling test. Lol good for me!

Comment

Why did you say no to this girl?

Oh, and I am sorry about your bady day.
                                          May you have plenty of good days to come!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X