Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Fun, Discuss Your Day, and Discuss other Threads!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have Fun, Discuss Your Day, and Discuss other Threads!!!

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
    Why did you say no to this girl?

Oh, and I am sorry about your bady day.
    May you have plenty of good days to come!
    Thanks for the help. I hope when I am done with my 2 essays something good will happen on VMK or something. Oh well, and actually, she denied me . Oh well. Better days to come, hopefully. And sorry about all of your bad days also everyone, and for depressing everyone who read what I posted.

Comment

Oh, I just realized that you said you asked her out. Hope you have better days as well!

Comment

Yea so pretty funny thing. We had a pep ralley last period today and this one football dude thought it would be cool to do a backflip. First try he hell on his face. Second time he broke his nose. Wow. Just switch schools. Pep ralley is in front of whole school btw.

Comment

Yawn typical boring school day brought my failing band grade on 2 octave scales ( clarinet ) up to a 100

Comment

How do you bring a failing grade up to a 100. It doesn't seem possible to regain the lost poitns or whatever and get 100 unless u did like a million assignments or something and it rounded up. Other than that it's not really possible to get a 100 after being failing unless you were missing work. I don't know how band grades work though.

And mc has been down like all afternoon and when it has worked it's been so slow to load.

Comment

Same thing Here but No what happened is most everyone failed the first one so we ahd a second one and I got a 100

Comment

Today was pretty awesome. However, I didn't have any mums, so I kinda missed out on that whole homecoming thing this year! Oh well, next year I will just make sure to have a bf during homecoming time, so I can force him to make them. ROFL!

Comment

mums.......

Comment

You do know what mums are right?
                    More on my day: I went to this picnic for my mother's school (she is an ESL teacher there) and I ate, sat around, and accidentally took my contact out with eyeliner (I got it back in quickly, though). Also, I was playing soccer with my brother, and was sort of coaching him before his game tomorrow; anyway, these middle schoolers weak football game got in the way of our soccer game. I also wore one of those glow necklaces around my head, like a headband/halo! LOL I was so much cooler than other people! ROFL

Comment

Jaybeth, if you read this, how was your day? I heard a part of it o the "High Scores" thread.

Comment

Ok, so basically this was my afternoon..

I get home from school, and of course go straight for the computer, after me sister's and myselves daily "Fight over Tilly" retual, AKA, we fight over out cat.

I get on, and nothing much is happening on VMK, but then! I remember that tron teleporters come out! So I hop on over to tomorrow land quest desk, make the 30 second trip down to Shrinking Ray, search for my suit pin for like a minute, then make the trip to The Inner Space Shop, only to find that the teleporters are 1000 credits!! So, basically I waste like, well, all of my my Halloween money on them, and then go back to my quest rooms, to start putting them in. I get bored, and do what I usually do when I'm bored, and go to the esplanade, (Hey it makes me feel rich ), and listen to the usuall conversations:

Guest Boy: Your cute
                        Guest Boy: Be mine?
                        Guest Girl: huh?
                        Guest Boy: plz
                        Guest Girl: You cute too

You know what I mean... BUT THEN! This weird girl comes, I think the same that came a few days ago, and does her "kill everyone" thing, where she goes up to everyone and says: "Boom! Boom! I shoot you in the he add." I'm getting tired of this so I say:

Me: -_-
                        Girl: (walks up to me) Boom! Boom! boom boom, you double dead.
                        Me: -_-

Feeling weirded out, I look at my friends list, and my friend wookiegirl is on, and in the pirate lobby, so I follow and play with her. We start the game, and everyone says, "gl" and starts playing. But one girl stays still. I about 5 seconds later found out why. She says: "Gl to everyone except wookiegirl." WHAT??? HOW MEAN!! Wookie says she has no idea who that girl is, so we report her. ^_^

Ok, so now on to the real stuff.

I, myself, am in the 8th grade band, but once every year, the high school invites us to play with them at a football game. Having nothing else to do on Friday night, I decided to go.

5:50: We arrive at the stadium, and see nobody, or at least anyone I knew, so we drive around the parking lot, looking for somebody and hoping not to run over anybody. While we are driving I make some interesting observations:

1: Some boys should not take off their shirts and paint them. Just should not.
                        2: The two colors orange and brown may be unique, but they certaintly aren't the prettiest colors in the world.
                        3: Wearing a 1 foot feather on your head? Yea, not the best way to get a chick.
                        4: A lot of people come to football games, A LOT.
                        5. The same amount of people who were in the stands, seemed to be in the parking lot, but none of them happened to be people I knew, which can be a problem.

6:30: Oh! I see someone! Bye mother!
                        6:40: Stretches. Yes. In band. Who knew?
                        6:50: Warm up. Including the very famous piece: I have not the heck what is going on.
                        7:00: Game time! We get to march out on the field, or at least the high schoolers do. Apparently there is a lot more to marching band, than marching. o_o
                        7:20: Finally, we're up in the stands. Unfortunatley, I am squished between a ton of people whom I have never met before, and all of whom look like geeks.
                        7:30: First song! Too bad we never got the music for it.. >_<
                        7:40: Second song! No music for this either.. -_- Did I mention the people conducting it was some dude in a tuxedo?
                        8:00: Half time!! And the best part is, all the high school band people leave to perform on the field again! It's my chance to escape.. Time to conduct a plan...
                        8:10: Since I forgot mine, I ask the girl next to me, if I can borrow her cell phone. I call my mom, and somehow she miraculously hears the ringing.

Me: Hi?
                        Mom: Mmmmm.. Hmmmm.. Gaddgddd....
                        Me: Huh? I can't hear you!
                        Mom: Huh.. Mmmmm... Duhhh..... Mhh......
                        Me: Huh?
                        Mom: Luhhhhhh.. mmmmmmm. hllllllll....
                        Me: I seriosly can't...
                        Mom: Mmm, hmmmmm... com.......
                        Me: (hang's up)

The middle school people are at this point leaving to go somewhere, so I follow, but instead of looking where I'm going, I look for my mom. Finally.... I SEE HER!!! Muahhahhahaha. Plan escape from football game is under way...

I hurry back to where I sat gathered up all my stuff and ran out of that stadium. Phew! Safe! At last!!!! Mission Escape From Football Game is a sucess!!

Moral of the Day: When you have nothing to do, don't go to a crowded football game where it is 40 degrees, stay inside and play VMK! Double the fun packed in to a minute little place.

Comment

Well, our homecoming game is tonight, but I don't think I am going to the game...

You think it is bad having them paint themselves, when Freshman had this tour of the school, about a week before school, they were walking around with no shirts on. Just walking around, so the parents who were there must have gotten mad. LOL!

Band is considered cool where I am from, but everyone knows that drumline (technically, drumline is a part of band) is the best!

Comment

Yawn no I don't know what mums is.

Comment

what i did

woke up
                              got ready for my game
                              got on vmk (ate beakfast wihle on vmk)
                              caled my friend bc i needed a ride
                              got a ride
                              practied for my game
                              played the game
                              won 3-1
                              got home
                              played vmk
                              ate lunhc
                              played vmk
                              ate dinner
                              played on vmk
                              and made this list

HAHAHA fun fun!!

Comment

LOL lots of fun

Comment

MY DAY

Woke up
                                  Watched some fantastic 4 with my dad
                                  Went to a gym dedication for my uncle
                                  Got home
                                  Played VMK
                                  Worked on a book project that is due on Monday
                                  Played vmk some more
                                  Worked on project
                                  Ate lunch/dinner
                                  Played VMK
                                  Got bored
                                  Went on mice
                                  Saw this thingy
                                  Wrote the list

Yeah.
                                  We're the new face of faliure,
                                  prettier and younger,
                                  but not any better off.
                                  -Fall Out Boy

Comment

ROFL! Hey, my little brother and sister had Fantastic 4 on twice today.

Comment

Yea so I did like nothing today. Omg I didn't even go out in RL at all lol. I slept and ate what a day. O well i'll do something tomorrow maybe lol. No I deffinetly will.

Comment

Have Fun, Discuss Your Day, and Discuss other Threads!!!

hi everyone :wave: woke up about two hours ago, VMK doesn't open until 46 minutes. during that, entretain me!!

:wave:

Comment

Uh... ok. My half sister is coming over today along with her husband and two kids... One is 2 years old and the other is like 8 months or something like that...
                                          And I woke up at 8:00 eastern time...
                                          We're the new face of faliure,
                                          prettier and younger,
                                          but not any better off.
                                          -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X