This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I Am Soooooooo Very Mad !!!!!! I Go To Trade With This Girl And I Give Her The Stuff And She Said She Was Going To Get The Stuff To Give Me From Her Other Room And I Get Dc And I Cant Find Her. So That Basically Stinks She Has My Stuff But I Never Got Hers.

So I F Anyone Has A Pink And Yellow Glass Slipper Please Contact Me.

Re: Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Here's Some Tips:
    never give the items if they aren't going to give their items at the same time
    OR/AND
    add the person =]]

i always add them when i trade bc i ALWAYS dc.

Comment

NEVER... EVER... EVER... NEVER... EVER... EVER...

Never put your stuff in a trade box and click "Accept" if the other person has put NOTHING in their side. You are just setting yourself up to be ripped off. This is the oldest sucker scam on VMK.

If the other player has to "go to another room" to get the stuff, take your stuff out, close the trade box and wait for them to go and come back. If they do come back, then you can trade. If they never come back, don't feel bad... they were a scammer trying to cheat you.

Don't let other players intimidate you into a trade that bothers you. They are just trying to steal your stuff.

Use some common sense.

OK... you give me a Million Dollars first... then I'm going to go get some really great stuff to give to you. Trust me. I'll be back. I promise.

Would you go for this deal in real life? I really, really hope not!
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by TrishS View Post
        I Am Soooooooo Very Mad !!!!!! I Go To Trade With This Girl And I Give Her The Stuff And She Said She Was Going To Get The Stuff To Give Me From Her Other Room And I Get Dc And I Cant Find Her. So That Basically Stinks She Has My Stuff But I Never Got Hers.

So I F Anyone Has A Pink And Yellow Glass Slipper Please Contact Me.
        Oh great! This happened to me once just with more valuable stuff. I gave a boy a cowboy top because he said he'll give me mansion for it and he said it's on his other account so I gave the cowboy top to him trusting him to give me the mansion in exchange but he didn't he just ran away to another room!!!!!!!! Think about it A COWBOY TOP!!!!!!

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
        Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
        Nice Friend-Kelsey
        Micechat User-Kelsey
        Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
        Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
        Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
        Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

Comment

All I can say is I feel sorry for you I've only been cheated by qoute btu that's so she woulden't think In was a scammer grrrrrrrr

Comment

I'm sorry to say this but.
            Its your fault.

Why would you ever even put in your things and agree thinking there taking something off, getting something, ect.
            YOU FOLLOW THEM! Or you wait for them to take it off..

Comment

A lot of VMK players make this mistake. I just hope this was the first and last time it happend to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post

If the other player has to "go to another room" to get the stuff, take your stuff out, close the trade box and wait for them to go and come back. If they do come back, then you can trade. If they never come back, don't feel bad... they were a scammer trying to cheat you.

I never understood why you had to take your stuff out of the box. I mean, if you exit with your stuff in the trade screen, it isn't going to transfer it to the other player. Yet, I always see people do this. Is it some sort of extra protection to them or something, or can your stuff acciedently be traded to the other person?

Comment

Lol they aren't smart like us
                  Thats why!

Comment

Oh, ok, well that explains it , yet I notice that there are 4 people veiwing this thread.. including Summer, maybe she'll explain it..

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                      I'm sorry to say this but.
                      Its your fault.

Why would you ever even put in your things and agree thinking there taking something off, getting something, ect.
                      YOU FOLLOW THEM! Or you wait for them to take it off..
                      Shes right. As bad as this sounds. I dont feel bad for you. That was totally stupid. You never hit accept unless you are actually trading. Never trust anyone, especially those who say "oh its in my other room, i have to go get it.. or they wont show you the item b.c theyre afraid youll steal it" they dont have it theyre trying to scam you. And if people dont think, they get scammed.
                      Sorry though.
                      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                        I never understood why you had to take your stuff out of the box. I mean, if you exit with your stuff in the trade screen, it isn't going to transfer it to the other player. Yet, I always see people do this. Is it some sort of extra protection to them or something, or can your stuff acciedently be traded to the other person?
                        You're right. You can just cancel the trade. All I was trying to say was, DO NOT CLICK THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON!
                        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Ok, I thought there was a bug or something where that would happen..

As for the whole stealing thing, I have on several occasions lended something to my friend. Of course this was a friend that I have known for a very long time, or is just very trustworthy. So, that is ok. But never trust a total stranger. I have been foolish like that on sereval occasions, and paid the price for it..

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X