This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Paranoids

OK. No spoiler here. You'll have to do this on your own...

BUT:

Here's a helpful tip.

The room is filled with transporters. One of three things will happen when you step on a transporter:

1. You'll be transported across the room. In this case, you try again.
    2. You'll be transported up to the second level where Hula sits. You loose!
    3. You'll be transported to the "Woot You Beat The Game" room and get a Tron LightCycle pin.

Obviously, you want the third option to happen. Here's how you do it. Don't jump right into the game. Stand at the entrance for awhile and watch people. When you see someone on a transporter who just disappears, they've gone to the winner's room. Go directly to that transporter and you'll be a winner too!

Good Luck!
    :thumbup:

"Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Space Paranoids

Haha. Thanks TCTC. :cwink:

Comment

Easiest game ever. Won a pin for me and all my friends the firs time it played, and working on the same thing now. These host pins can really be a dime a dozen with games like this.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
        Easiest game ever. Won a pin for me and all my friends the firs time it played, and working on the same thing now. These host pins can really be a dime a dozen with games like this.
        Maybe this is the way of doing it this time verus the host quest for the Churro pin last month?

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
          yay that means i may have a chance of actually winning one! haha )

Comment

Thanks TCTC!LOL.I did that the first time I'd ever gotten in a host room.I looked at other people(I believe this wasn't Space Paranoids but another game from about 2 months ago?Still a teleportating game where you try to get in the top teleporter and sit next to Hula.) and when I saw the teleporter that transported to another teleporter,I just picked one that hadn't been used and got lucky.Got right next to hula!

Comment

yes thank you TCTC it really helped and i got a shiny new lightcycle pin Oh and btw i think Hula was realizing what we were doing because she said **** you better go. **** this is your last chance. And all that stuff.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X