X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady_Ivory_Rocks
    replied
    Re: Book Chat

Haven't been on an ages... check out the book I added to my list!
    Also, I am thinking of having this moved to the Library section in the Teens forum.

Leave a comment:

• HarvestMoonRocks
    replied

Originally posted by Vegetarian_Girl595 View Post
    I finished it I could so ruin it for you...

But everyone knows I'm too nice for that

Or am I?
    Its days like this when I wish I had PM lol.

I need to know what happened!!! I can't finish this book today..sadly and its WAY bigger than I thought...

Leave a comment:

• Kelseygofigure
    replied

Originally posted by SunniBunni View Post
    My top five

1. Everything and anything by Cornelia Funke. Favorites :
    Inkheart & The Theif Lord!!
    I like them because, well, I really enjoy mystery/ fantasy books, especially if their kind of realistic, like the Theif Lord.

2. Bloomability by Sharon Creech. Read it when I was smaller, but I really enjoyed it, and read it over five more times until now. Bloomability is about a girl who gets kidnapped .. ( kind of .. XD ) better not spoil it for anyone who might read it.

3. The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot. I'm reading ' Haunted ' right now, and I really like the plot and how she writes.

4. Harry Potter Series. Magically awesome,

5. Eragon by Christopher Paollinni plus Eldest too. I like it because I like Fantasy ..

I get my love of reading from my dad, he has like five bookshelves full of books @[email protected] I only have one, but they are quite big books. And, .. i forgot what I was going to say..
    I love the harry potter series and the lemonly snickey books and I love fantasy!

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Ivory_Rocks
    replied

Haven't got it yet; I will just order it from online. Also, please NO spoliers on this thread. I do not mind a synopsis here and there (from the novel itself, of course), but please do not post spoilers.

Thank You

Leave a comment:

• Vegetarian_Girl595
    replied

I finished it I could so ruin it for you...

But everyone knows I'm too nice for that

Or am I?

Leave a comment:

• HarvestMoonRocks
    replied

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

And I was glad to know my mom was the first one to get it! =) (In that store anyways, lol)

I am saving it for tonight though, but I couldn't help peaking inside lol.

ALL THE SECRETS ANSWERED IN ONE BOOK!
    But I will probably finish it in like 1 hour. =(

Leave a comment:

• Vegetarian_Girl595
    replied

I got the book!!! Only on page 182, but reading too long gives me a headache....

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

The End is near..

Good night O_o

Leave a comment:

• blumacara
    replied

I actually had heard of the Clique series before, but reading about it on this board made me remember I've wanted to read them. So I bought one and checked out the rest, and now I am reading nothing else. :-) Thanks for the recommendation!

Leave a comment:

• Vegetarian_Girl595
    replied

Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
    Omg I cannot wait till tomorrow!!

My mom is gonna go to barns and noble in the morning, I am making her wait outside the store till it opens! I want to be one of the first people's to buy it lol. Than I am gonna curl up in bed after school and finally have all my questions answered!!!!

I don't have school tomorrow!!! I can read it right when it comes out! Yay.

Leave a comment:

• Princess321
    replied

the london brige is falling down...falling down

Leave a comment:

• HarvestMoonRocks
    replied

Omg I cannot wait till tomorrow!!

My mom is gonna go to barns and noble in the morning, I am making her wait outside the store till it opens! I want to be one of the first people's to buy it lol. Than I am gonna curl up in bed after school and finally have all my questions answered!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Vegetarian_Girl595
    replied

The End Comes Out Tomorrow!!! Yay!

Leave a comment:

• SunniBunni
    replied

I'm starting to read Magyk by Angie Sage, so far it's really awesome! ( Even though I only read the first page .. LOL )

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

SOUE comes out Friday!! Yay!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pordue
    replied

one of my favorite books is Lord of the flies.

if you haven't read this, check it out

Leave a comment:

• HarvestMoonRocks
    replied

Omg omg omg...only 3 days left until LEMONY SNICKETS LAST BOOK COMES OUT! =)

And that Night book I am reading is getting really upseting...I remember a line that went something like that..."My nails piercing into the flesh" and "I finally made a whole in the crospes body to get some air" gives meh the shivers!

Leave a comment:

• Pordue
    replied

I love this thread, considering im becoming a literature prof. I have read some of the books you guys have listed, mostly the classics like to killa mocking bird, the scarlett letter, and so forth. But my recreational reading takes place in the Sci-fi and fantasy realms. Like Robert jordan's the wheel of time series, and Terry brooks shannara series. I also love starwars so I read quite abit in that series as well. If any of you are into horror books (other than steven king, and dean kootz) try reading a book by jack woods called Wolfile...had me jumping at shadows for a week. Also im somewhat of a fan Ann Rice...however some of her books get alittle to sexual for the story IMOP. Im currently writing 2 of my own books....but with work and VMK , I havent made much progress lately.....

Leave a comment:

• SunniBunni
    replied

xD .. I accidentally posted that and didn't have time to edit, soo .. - looks at big edit button -

Leave a comment:

• HarvestMoonRocks
    replied

Originally posted by SunniBunni View Post
    My top five

1. Everything and anything by Cornelia Funke. Favorites :
    Inkheart & The Theif Lord!!
    I like them because, well, I really enjoy mystery/ fantasy books, especially if their kind of realistic, like the Theif Lord.

2. Bloomability by Sharon Creech. Read it when I was smaller, but I really enjoyed it, and read it over five more times until now. Bloomability is about a girl who gets kidnapped .. ( kind of .. XD ) better not spoil it for anyone who might read it.

3. The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot. I'm reading ' Haunted ' right now, and I really like the plot and how she writes.

4. Harry Potter Series. Magically awesome,

5. Eragon by Christopher Paollinni plus Eldest too. I like it because I like Fantasy ..

I get my love of reading from my dad, he has like five bookshelves full of books @[email protected] I only have one, but they are quite big books. And,
    And...? Your gonna keep me wondering this whole night and I won't be able to sleep! And..?!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X