X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kasiks
    replied
    Re: Book Chat

There is nothing but Jules Verne books in my room(not false from the reality)
    Jules Verne is the only writer that ever managed to make me read books in a full thread without being bored ..

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Ivory_Rocks
    replied

Yes, I had gotten very close to crying in the cafeteria, before school, with that book.

Leave a comment:

• HarvestMoonRocks
    replied

Wow Lady, you were righ. Night is a very moving book! I actually want to read more of it. It makes me sick to see people burning babies...I was this close to crying in class. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Ivory_Rocks
    replied

That sounds interesting; at the moment I am finishing up Mythology, by Edith Hamilton.

Leave a comment:

• Princess_Crystin
    replied

Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit
    So far it's a good book(Yes,I know.It's not a big book but it's good0_o.)

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Ivory_Rocks
    replied

Hello people, what book(s) are you reading today?

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Ivory_Rocks
    replied

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
    I heard about Night on Oprah :lol:
    Yes, she toured Auschwitz with him.

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

Speaking of night, night everyone

Leave a comment:

• SuperSoccerGurlie
    replied

lol

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

I heard about Night on Oprah :lol:

Leave a comment:

• skateprincesariel
    replied

Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
    Has anyone read the book Night? Or The Giver?
    The Giver is really good =]

Leave a comment:

• Kelseygofigure
    replied

My favorite novels are The Chronicles of Narnia and all the books that are in the Harry Potter series and all the books from the Series of Unfortunate Events. Has anyone read one of these books? and also I like the Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets better than all the other harry potter books and in the Series of unfortunate Events I like the book called The Bad Beginning and in the Chronicles of Narnia I like book called The Horse and His Boy. These books are just great their awesome you guys should totally read them if you haven't already!

Leave a comment:

• SuperSoccerGurlie
    replied

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
    Haven't read it,but sounds like a good title lol.I know,I know,Never judge a book by it's cover or title or anything lol.Has anyone read "Where The Red Fern Grows" ? My librarian recommended it to me though I haven't check it out yet.
    I had to read it last year...it was VERY good.. Happy and Sad..made me cry a little. lol You should read it!
    Last edited by SuperSoccerGurlie; 09-27-2006, 05:13 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Ivory_Rocks
    replied

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, by (Dr.) Maya Angelou, is about her childhood of abuse, but it is not just physical and emotional abuse that she went through...

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, by (Dr.) Maya Angelou.
    i havent read but i really want too! is it like a child called it? autobiography? i am really interested in autobiographies! by the way have u read timeline by Micheal Chrsitchon i may have spelld author's last name wrong , sorry

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Ivory_Rocks
    replied

By the way, in case you didn't know, the book is about her childhood and how she was abused.

Leave a comment:

• Princess_Crystin
    replied

Haven't read it,but sounds like a good title lol.I know,I know,Never judge a book by it's cover or title or anything lol.Has anyone read "Where The Red Fern Grows" ? My librarian recommended it to me though I haven't check it out yet.

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Ivory_Rocks
    replied

Has anyone here read I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, by (Dr.) Maya Angelou. I haven't read it yet, but I want to; for those of you who have read this novel, what did you think of it?

Leave a comment:

• Lady_Ivory_Rocks
    replied

Np!

Leave a comment:

• HarvestMoonRocks
    replied

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
    It is great! I loved it, but it made me tear up at times because it is very sad...
    Now I feel much better about reading it tonight knowing it's not boring, thank you for the info.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X