This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host Room Photos From Today -Pink Flips Mentioned

Here are some photos from Host Lily's Room, she mentioned pink flips, I know that a few of you are hoping for them.

Re: Host Room Photos From Today -Pink Flips Mentioned

hmm.. which HOST was this??
    LILY LILY LILY! SUPPORTER OF PINK FLIPS! lol
    see? she DOES rock! )

Comment

Omg! But, she said she was waiting to see if the pink flips came out. Okay, now is the Admistration keeping the new stuff from staff or is the staff forced to keep the new secrets from us? :c???: Whatever it is, I just want those new flips (especially black) to come out! I have so many pieces of clothing that will go PERFECT with some black flips! :csmile:

:croll:

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
        Omg! But, she said she was waiting to see if the pink flips came out. Okay, now is the Admistration keeping the new stuff from staff or is the staff forced to keep the new secrets from us? :c???: Whatever it is, I just want those new flips (especially black) to come out! I have so many pieces of clothing that will go PERFECT with some black flips! :csmile:

:croll:
        Which is funny because if you go to vmk.com, you see a boy's character WEARING such shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
          Which is funny because if you go to vmk.com, you see a boy's character WEARING such shoes.
          I KNOW! What is up with these people?! LOL

Comment

oh cool!! I hope the pink flips come out!!

Comment

i still want those tron teleporters

VMK: CL_chassis

Comment

I want to log on. I get carried away and stuff. Plus, my computer is extra slow.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

She said "If" pink flips come out.

Comment

Is Lily the only HOST that has been seen making a comment on pink flips?

Comment

pinkCHICLETT will be happy

Comment

When I got into Hula's room today, I asked about them but I don't think she said anything. (I got stuck)
                        >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

pinkchiclett of course came up with pink flips and i came up with black

Comment

Originally posted by Mihawk View Post
                            Acually no one really made it up.
                            Someone just thought it would be cool to have the color.
                            Im sure someone was trying to find shoes one day that would make there outfit. When i first joined i was looking for pink flipflops and white ones. Than i decided to just use the ugly white and pink shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihawk View Post
                              Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                              Acually no one really made it up.
                              Someone just thought it would be cool to have the color.
                              Im sure someone was trying to find shoes one day that would make there outfit. When i first joined i was looking for pink flipflops and white ones. Than i decided to just use the ugly white and pink shoes.
                              Yeah, Mihawk...
                              You and pinkCHICLETT were not the ones that came up with the idea of black and pink flips.. I am sure that someone that started VMK on day one complained about them and decided that there should be black, pink, white, glow in the dark, and rainbow flips! :cwink:

Comment

What about checkered flips? LOL

Comment

Polka dot!

Comment

Exploding flips!!! For those taken people and all the other annoyances!

Comment

Lol
                                      See we all are creative, im sure even testers thought of pink flips!

Comment

ROFL I want to order a secial pair of Little Mermaid flips! She is like my patron disney character! LOL

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X