Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do i do?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What do i do?

    Today some guy came into my room and asked for my penny press. i told him it is not for trade. he showed me offer, that i didnt like, and i said no.
    Him: Give me penny press, or i will report.
    Me: report me for what??
    Him: I will tell them you stole my stuff!
    Me: but that is a lie
    Him: no.
    Me: yes!!
    Him:im reporting you right now!!
    Me:i will report you for lie!
    -he left-
    i tried to report him, but i got the name wrong. so do you think i will get ban?? bc i didnt steal his stuff. What do I Do??? p.s.- sorry if this in Wrong section.


  • #2
    Re: What do i do?

    absolutely not, they will look at the records. people like this are on all the time and i cut them. you are not in any danger. just go have some cake and live happily ever after.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What do i do?

      yay! thank you. that kid was strange.. and i just relized this: Why Didnt i boot him?? that was my room, what was i thinking?? at least everything is okay. and i cant wait to have my cake on my birthday on the 30th! yay for cake!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What do i do?

        I wouldn't worry, they have a way of pulling up the conversation and reading it. Sounds to me like he was trying to pressure you into giving him something so he wouldn't report you. Very low indeed.

        You did the right thing in trying to report him for harassing you, even if you didn't get the name right. I wouldn't worry to much about it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What do i do?

          yeah- but i couldnt even report him! i forgot his name! so it didnt count. and so if they look at my convo with him they will see me arguing.. and- oh nvm. im just going to pretend it never happend and wont worry about it. Thanks!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What do i do?

            Big mouse is watching... they save everything you do, and can see what you have done... another reason to refrain from saying anything about MiceChat on VMK....

            If you’re wrongly banned, just send in a report through Contact us, and they will review what happened.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What do i do?

              Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
              Big mouse is watching... they save everything you do, and can see what you have done... another reason to refrain from saying anything about MiceChat on VMK....

              If you’re wrongly banned, just send in a report through Contact us, and they will review what happened.
              Originally posted by SummerInFL
              I wouldn't worry, they have a way of pulling up the conversation and reading it. Sounds to me like he was trying to pressure you into giving him something so he wouldn't report you. Very low indeed.

              You did the right thing in trying to report him for harassing you, even if you didn't get the name right. I wouldn't worry to much about it.
              Great tips and totally correct & honest! No wonder you guys are admistrators here !

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What do i do?

                Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                Great tips and totally correct & honest! No wonder you guys are admistrators here !
                We are only moderators/leaders for the VMK Forums here... Nothing more...

                Dustysage is our "Fearless Leader" and administrator..

                Right boss?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What do i do?

                  Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                  We are only moderators/leaders for the VMK Forums here... Nothing more...

                  Dustysage is our "Fearless Leader" and administrator..

                  Right boss?
                  Whatever! You're just nice! LOL *NO OFFENSE!*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What do i do?

                    Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                    absolutely not, they will look at the records. people like this are on all the time and i cut them. you are not in any danger. just go have some cake and live happily ever after.
                    zaris you you omg!! too much cake I'm stuffed!


                    Thanks Flammable

                    MAth Wiz-Kelsey
                    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
                    Nice Friend-Kelsey
                    Micechat User-Kelsey
                    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
                    Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
                    Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
                    Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

                    I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What do i do?

                      Originally posted by Kelseygofigure View Post
                      zaris you you omg!! too much cake I'm stuffed!
                      you can never be to full for some cake

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What do i do?

                        Cake is good.. YUM!!
                        Last edited by SuperSoccerGurlie; 09-26-2006, 07:33 PM.

                        Made by me

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What do i do?

                          soo... now we are talking about CAKE? cool!

                          Comment

                          Get Away Today Footer

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X