This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Translator! *GAME*

Uh uh! This is one over here...It is a twist!

SPANISH & ITALIAN!:

Ciao! Hoy es Lunerdi! Mi nombre en vida real es Renata. "Nano" es abuelo en Italiano!

Well, anyone can get it?

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post

SPANISH & ITALIAN!:

Ciao! Hoy es Lunerdi! Mi nombre en vida real es Renata. "Nano" es abuelo en Italiano!

Well, anyone can get it?
      Hello! my name is lunderdi. Weird name huh, yeah i know im jk my real name is renata. "Nano" ipod is stuck in a toilet in italy!
      that sucks for you. I dont have a nano.
      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

SPANISH & ITALIAN!:

Well, anyone can get it?
        Hmm, based around the Spanish, and guesing the Italian, Hello! Today is ___! My real name is Renata. "Nano" is "grandfather" in Italian!

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
        Hello! my name is lunderdi. Weird name huh, yeah i know im jk my real name is renata. "Nano" ipod is stuck in a toilet in italy!
        :lmao::lmao: Zaris!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
          Woo!! Do I get a prize?
          Yeah, green penny press! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
            Hmm, based around the Spanish, and guesing the Italian, Hello! Today is ___! My real name is Renata. "Nano" is "grandfather" in Italian!
            The part in which you put "blank" is almost the same thing in Spanish...Just take out a few letters...The rest is correct!

Comment

- cough my green penny press cough-

Made by me

Comment

Zaris got it, come to my room later. I have prize for you.

Comment

The part in which you put "blank" is almost the same thing in Spanish...Just take out a few letters...The rest is correct!
                  Okay, insert Monday there !

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG!
                    :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                      Okay, insert Monday there !
                      CORRECT! OMG! :lmao: Zaris is so darn funny! Where you get your funny, boy?! Well, I have a 50th Chair Color Green since it had a twist!

Comment

Sorry for being off topic everyone but, if you haven't checked out Yavn's latest news, I am certain you are going to jump and hit yourself on the head with something when you do...Well, I'm trying to get lots of credits so, I am in the Haunted Mansion Lobby (South-East-South). Anyone who's interested in getting some credits, meet me there in the next five minutes until I begin the game!

Comment

Yes this is off topic.
                          But we had to write an assignment for L.A about one event that happened this summer that was, happy, sad, exciting, depressing, so on.
                          She said you didn't have to put any effort but it had to make sence lol.
                          (like that sentence did :lol
                          Who wants to read it?

I need someone to read over it!

Comment

My Turn! - used google.. heh -
                            German:

Hallo! Mein Name ist Brianna. Ich Liebe VMK und Maus-Chat! Ich liebe, Fußball und Ziehung zu spielen.

Made by me

Comment

Hallo! Mein Name ist Brianna. Ich Liebe VMK und Maus-Chat! Ich liebe, Fußball und Ziehung zu spielen.__________________

Hello! My name is brianna. I like vmk and mice-chat! I love football and spanish?

No version

Hello! My name is brianna! Liebe (friend) iches vmk and makes chat. I like football and zukiny spinnag

Comment

Hello!My name is Brianna.I love VMK and Mice-Chat!I love football and _______ __ _____.
                                lol.That's the best I can do without using gooogleee...Noboy'd gotten mine yet!1!

Comment

everyone got the first part right but not the last... - cough footbal in spanish is the same thing in german cough -

Made by me

Comment

OIMG everyone go look at the no smoking thread. i commented in there that the game was "homosexual" just joking.. and then the thread got moved to other parts of micechat where people care about what you post and dont take jokes at all. and now i have negative rep! theres a reason why i dont post anywhere but in the vmk section. Goshfriggin..
                                    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

OIMG everyone go look at the no smoking thread. i commented in there that the game was "homosexual" just joking.. and then the thread got moved to other parts of micechat where people care about what you post and dont take jokes at all. and now i have negative rep! theres a reason why i dont post anywhere but in the vmk section. Goshfriggin..
                                      Ya I saw that. You got hit pretty hard by high rep people. Ouchies.

Comment

You're not the only one...

Comment

Hello!My name is Brianna.I love VMK and Mice-Chat!I love football and I'm good at drawing.

OR

Hello!My name is Brianna.I love VMK and Mice-Chat!I love football and drawing.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X