Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get the room pic on a post?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do you get the room pic on a post?

    Ok uh like, I don't know how you get the pictures of rooms that are on vmk. For example like this room zaris got a picture of his room on vmk into the post: The future trade room. in the vmk general discussion.

    How do you get a vmk room picture on your post? plz plz someone help me.
    Last edited by Kelseygofigure; 09-25-2006, 05:25 PM.


    Thanks Flammable

    MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
    Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
    Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
    Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

    I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

  • #2
    Re: How do you get the room pic on a post?

    first u need to download vmk pal u can then usr=e this tool to take pics of anything on vmk and post them!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: How do you get the room pic on a post?

      Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
      first u need to download vmk pal u can then usr=e this tool to take pics of anything on vmk and post them!
      I already have vmk pal my question is how do you post pictures? I tried like several times it didn't work. First I saved the picture I got from vmk pal and then I clicked on copy and then I clicked to where I wanted my picture to go and I did paste and it didn't work!


      Thanks Flammable

      MAth Wiz-Kelsey
      Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
      Nice Friend-Kelsey
      Micechat User-Kelsey
      Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
      Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
      Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
      Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

      I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: How do you get the room pic on a post?

        After you take the pic on VMK pal, open up your photo album, crop the picture if you want, and save it to your computer. Then, go to imageshack.us OR photobucket.com, and you make an account. It's free by the way. Then, you can take the pictures from your computer and put them on there. It will give you a forum code, put the code in a post, and boom! Your pic's in the post. Hope I could help

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: How do you get the room pic on a post?

          You have to open an account on photobucket. Once your account is created, hit browse, and click on the photo you wish to post. It will download it and have several words underneath the picture. Highlight the one for images, and copy and paste into you post

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: How do you get the room pic on a post?

            lol u were all a better help than me! hope that answers ur ?! great posts guys!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: How do you get the room pic on a post?

              Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
              You have to open an account on photobucket. Once your account is created, hit browse, and click on the photo you wish to post. It will download it and have several words underneath the picture. Highlight the one for images, and copy and paste into you post
              Oh ok ty!


              Thanks Flammable

              MAth Wiz-Kelsey
              Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
              Nice Friend-Kelsey
              Micechat User-Kelsey
              Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
              Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
              Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
              Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

              I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: How do you get the room pic on a post?

                Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
                After you take the pic on VMK pal, open up your photo album, crop the picture if you want, and save it to your computer. Then, go to imageshack.us OR photobucket.com, and you make an account. It's free by the way. Then, you can take the pictures from your computer and put them on there. It will give you a forum code, put the code in a post, and boom! Your pic's in the post. Hope I could help
                Omg you helped a lot thanks!


                Thanks Flammable

                MAth Wiz-Kelsey
                Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
                Nice Friend-Kelsey
                Micechat User-Kelsey
                Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
                Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
                Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
                Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

                I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: How do you get the room pic on a post?

                  Uh I know how to do it now so a moderator should close this thread. :-)


                  Thanks Flammable

                  MAth Wiz-Kelsey
                  Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
                  Nice Friend-Kelsey
                  Micechat User-Kelsey
                  Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
                  Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
                  Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
                  Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

                  I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: How do you get the room pic on a post?

                    Do you necessarily need a vmkpal and photobucket to do that.




                    (FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X