Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Playing pirates with Lily

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing pirates with Lily

Well, this was interesting. She was very nice. But, I felt like people were totally sucking up to her. Every shot she made, someone complimented her. They all thanked her for everything - everyone asked how her day was, etc.

Are people trying to get free stuff from her? So she's a host - big deal. Or do they frequently give stuff away (other than in host rooms or games)?
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Playing pirates with Lily

I don't think they give free stuff away, but who wouldn't want to say they are friends with Host_Lily?! Sounds like it was fun! I can imagine EVERYONE was playing that game, or trying to. I am guessing level 3. Did you manage to hit her once, and is she good at the game?

Comment

Haha! That's a riot. I've never played the mini-games with them, only gotten NPCs with them and it's pretty much the same. :croll:

So I just say, "Hi Host_(name). Having fun getting your NPCs? See you in the next ghosts room" or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
        I don't think they give free stuff away, but who wouldn't want to say they are friends with Host_Lily?! Sounds like it was fun! I can imagine EVERYONE was playing that game, or trying to. I am guessing level 3. Did you manage to hit her once, and is she good at the game?
        Yes, she was good - and yes, I did get her a few times. There were a lot of good people playing, and I didn't have my best night - I was also playing with my son's character - he needs to get credits badly!!!!
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Well, that is cool you got to play with her, but I can imagine the "sucking" up would get annoying. *lol* I wonder if she gets annoyed with it.
          I am
          On

Comment

i dont get why people even like staff. Yeah theyre staff. whoo, why does that make them cool. Cause they have monthly games and give out rare pins? Or is it cuz they wear green ears. I dunno. And why do we thank them? Thanks host lily. for uh. doing your job? thanks host hula for.. making me waste an hour waiting in line just to dc in your room.
            Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

*lol* Zaris.

Thank you Zaris....for the cake! See? Now that is something to be thankful for!
              I am
              On

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                Well, this was interesting. She was very nice. But, I felt like people were totally sucking up to her. Every shot she made, someone complimented her. They all thanked her for everything - everyone asked how her day was, etc.

Are people trying to get free stuff from her? So she's a host - big deal. Or do they frequently give stuff away (other than in host rooms or games)?

I played with a host once. Hit them one round and sunk them the other. I said somthing along the lines of "now I have bad karma" or bad vibes or something that it let me type

She laughed, I laughed and my team won the game.

Sucking up, not here.

-dave
                "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

When it comes to Lily in Pirates...I hold nothing back. She's good. I think she gets annoyed when newer players are in the game and kiss up to her like you describe. She hardly talks when that happens. But when players are going all out like they should, she gets really into it and sometimes even taunts others. Lol!

Comment

LMAO!! :lmao: poor hosts..

Made by me

Comment

Sparky in or was in South North east East Pirates It was " When Ppl Attack Hosts II ( sparky ) " The sequel to " When Ppl Attack Hosts I ( lily ) "

Comment

Once again North South South East Emporium QA_caffdawg same thing

Comment

Haha Lily is my favorite host.
                          You are so lucky to have played piartes with her!
                          :love:

Comment

Is it just me or have I seen to many hosts today? btw Is aw another QA in the adventureland bazaar

Comment

I can amagine being a host its like your the parent thats back from the market with food and everyone else is a starving child I would want to be a Host just because i like vmk and think it deserves ppl to help out.
                              But when i see a host i take a pic put it on my wall so people come to look at the pics (its true) . but ill ask a question not 50 million
                              vmk rocks! Happy Halloween
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X