X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vmkfrantic
    replied
    Re: Playing pirates with Lily

I can amagine being a host its like your the parent thats back from the market with food and everyone else is a starving child I would want to be a Host just because i like vmk and think it deserves ppl to help out.
    But when i see a host i take a pic put it on my wall so people come to look at the pics (its true) . but ill ask a question not 50 million

Leave a comment:

• Vmk_Addict
    replied

Is it just me or have I seen to many hosts today? btw Is aw another QA in the adventureland bazaar

Leave a comment:

• pinkCHICLETT
    replied

Haha Lily is my favorite host.
    You are so lucky to have played piartes with her!

Leave a comment:

• Vmk_Addict
    replied

Once again North South South East Emporium QA_caffdawg same thing

Leave a comment:

• Vmk_Addict
    replied

Sparky in or was in South North east East Pirates It was " When Ppl Attack Hosts II ( sparky ) " The sequel to " When Ppl Attack Hosts I ( lily ) "

Leave a comment:

• SuperSoccerGurlie
    replied

LMAO!! :lmao: poor hosts..

Leave a comment:

• LittleDragonErin
    replied

When it comes to Lily in Pirates...I hold nothing back. She's good. I think she gets annoyed when newer players are in the game and kiss up to her like you describe. She hardly talks when that happens. But when players are going all out like they should, she gets really into it and sometimes even taunts others. Lol!

Leave a comment:

• Phonedave
    replied

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
    Well, this was interesting. She was very nice. But, I felt like people were totally sucking up to her. Every shot she made, someone complimented her. They all thanked her for everything - everyone asked how her day was, etc.

Are people trying to get free stuff from her? So she's a host - big deal. Or do they frequently give stuff away (other than in host rooms or games)?

I played with a host once. Hit them one round and sunk them the other. I said somthing along the lines of "now I have bad karma" or bad vibes or something that it let me type

She laughed, I laughed and my team won the game.

Sucking up, not here.

-dave

Leave a comment:

• ThinkTink
    replied

*lol* Zaris.

Thank you Zaris....for the cake! See? Now that is something to be thankful for!

Leave a comment:

• Zaris
    replied

i dont get why people even like staff. Yeah theyre staff. whoo, why does that make them cool. Cause they have monthly games and give out rare pins? Or is it cuz they wear green ears. I dunno. And why do we thank them? Thanks host lily. for uh. doing your job? thanks host hula for.. making me waste an hour waiting in line just to dc in your room.

Leave a comment:

• ThinkTink
    replied

Well, that is cool you got to play with her, but I can imagine the "sucking" up would get annoying. *lol* I wonder if she gets annoyed with it.

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
    I don't think they give free stuff away, but who wouldn't want to say they are friends with Host_Lily?! Sounds like it was fun! I can imagine EVERYONE was playing that game, or trying to. I am guessing level 3. Did you manage to hit her once, and is she good at the game?
    Yes, she was good - and yes, I did get her a few times. There were a lot of good people playing, and I didn't have my best night - I was also playing with my son's character - he needs to get credits badly!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Haha! That's a riot. I've never played the mini-games with them, only gotten NPCs with them and it's pretty much the same. :croll:

So I just say, "Hi Host_(name). Having fun getting your NPCs? See you in the next ghosts room" or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

I don't think they give free stuff away, but who wouldn't want to say they are friends with Host_Lily?! Sounds like it was fun! I can imagine EVERYONE was playing that game, or trying to. I am guessing level 3. Did you manage to hit her once, and is she good at the game?

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    started a topic Playing pirates with Lily

Playing pirates with Lily

Well, this was interesting. She was very nice. But, I felt like people were totally sucking up to her. Every shot she made, someone complimented her. They all thanked her for everything - everyone asked how her day was, etc.

Are people trying to get free stuff from her? So she's a host - big deal. Or do they frequently give stuff away (other than in host rooms or games)?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X