This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst vacation ever

So as some as you know last night i had a certain.. eh vacation from micechat. And im here to recount the experiance to those of you who dont know or for everyone to understand better.

(before i begin, this was my fault totally, no one else should take blame however i am going to mention names just for the sake of knowledge, but that doesnt mean you have anything against you)

So danceguest posted a thread talking about how the "No smoking" game in micegames wouldnt let you save a score about 390. I responded saying how i didnt like it and refered to it with certain gay slurs as "gay and homosexual" now this was just me, being me, and being stupid. I meant no intention against gays or anyone really. However a few posts later.. Figment moved the thread to the normal micechat (aka the yellow) where half of micechat read it, and did not like my use of wording at all. Just seeing me as somone making fun of a certain type of people.. i got some infractions for it.

I then apologized, but throughout the night some people continued to see my post.. (and not my apology i guess) and i uh. dropped down the ladder even further. So eventually when you (i hope this isnt against rep rules) but once you get a certain amount of negative rep you are banned to ONLY posting in the litterbox section. Till you can raise yourself back up to positive rep and post other places. Which is why i could not post in here for the rest of the night. I figured i would never be able to post here again and posted a formal apology in the litterbox section, and then went to 1.) do my algebra 2 homework. and 2.) watch the falcons throw the game against the saints.

But i was so riled about the incident i kept running upstairs and checking my computer to see any new occurings. So much so that instead of doing 31-71 odd for algebra 2. I did 31-72 all... yeah it wasnt too much fun. Then my fellow micechatters came to my aid, recognized my apology and i am now back. It was the worst feeling ever, feeling that so many people looked down at you for saying something bad, and that i wouldnt be able to post on micechat for 6 months! Luckily i am back and that was the worst vacation ive ever had..
    Thanks for the userbars and ribbons though!

(NOTE TO MODS. If anything i said was against rep rules please tell me and i will edit post, i was merely telling people what happens when you get bad repuation.. but if i am still breaking the rule please let me know)
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Re: The worst vacation ever

Zaris you did the right thing apologizing and we are all happy your back.

Comment

I was so happy to log on and see that I was also out of trouble since I just quoted part of what Zaris had said and put a "lmao" icon. Yeah, It was a not-so-pretty experince...

Comment

Was kinda interesting to see how many people put the images into their sig.

Comment

I hope that we ALL learned from Zaris' experience. The rest of MiceChat is not evil, you just need to be considerate of others at all times.

Comment

Zaris we missed you, and i think we all learn alot from you. It may have been tough but thanks for teaching us that.

Comment

Uh...I was boxed too! I'm not here just to get attention, just to tell them that there is more than one person with such an experience..

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                Uh...I was boxed too! I'm not here just to get attention, just to tell them that there is more than one person with such an experience..
                Snapple dont feel bad. Mine was a little more open with lots of people against me, and a purpose. However i do feel quite bad that you got sucked in.
                For everyone that doenst know!
                Snapple quoted my post, and put a :lmao: and got put in the litterbox for it. However now is out too. I feel bad that she had to suffer for my bad posting. Sorry snap.
                Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

aww - that's very nice Zaris - I think that the entire situation was taken out of hand.. I KNEW you guys didn't mean anything by it, and that's bc I know you guys well enough to know its a joke, not a political statement..
                  I dont know, its just weird - glad its over tho!

Comment

What's done is done. Now let's learn from it and please move on.

Comment

Welcome Back Zaris!

Made by me

Comment

Aww Zaris I am so sorry for this to happen to you =(
                        It's great of you to apologizing
                        :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                          Snapple dont feel bad. Mine was a little more open with lots of people against me, and a purpose. However i do feel quite bad that you got sucked in.
                          For everyone that doenst know!
                          Snapple quoted my post, and put a :lmao: and got put in the litterbox for it. However now is out too. I feel bad that she had to suffer for my bad posting. Sorry snap.
                          Thank you for apologizing but it was my fault into getting myself into the litterbox. Lets just try not to do it again...this also goes to everybody else!

:cblush:

Comment

Hey Zaris and Snapple, welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                              Snapple, welcome back!
                              Thank you and "HI!"

:wave:

Comment

I got a "HI!", I feel special! ROFL

Comment

Lucky. No one ever says hi to me .

Comment

What do you mean FlAmMaBle?

HI!

:wave: Wazup, how's life? :lol: Enough yet?

Comment

That's so nice of you . Hi .

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                                        Lucky. No one ever says hi to me .
                                        To make you feel specia, I'll say something I hate to say:

Yo!

Wow, it hurt to say such a thing, but I did it! LOL

Feel special yet?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X