Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

How many credits do YOU have saved?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many credits do YOU have saved?

I know there is a thread about something similar, but I just want to know where everyone stands on the whole credit deal.. at this moment I have 11,474.
    How about you guys?

Re: How many credits do YOU have saved?

i have i think 81 credits b.c. i got tired of playing all the games so i kinda just stoped and now im like oh no halloween is coming and i have 81 credits

Comment

I havee 18 grand. LOL

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Comment

Originally posted by Tallulu View Post
        I havee 18 grand. LOL
        rofl! Nice!

Comment

OHH. this is slightly off topic but u r on vmk now aern't you?>

Comment

I have around 30,000ish now.

Comment

wow. that beats mine by a mile

Comment

about a 102,000 last time I checked. I've been saving up for a while.

Comment

I have 100 grad as of today. I am so excited about next month on vmk. I have been saving for awhile.
                  sigpic
                  My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

As of right now i have 221722 credits. i've been on vmk all day. :yea: Im hoping to try and get atleast on costume and alot of halloween furniture.
                    Elf Island Petite Fairy
                    vmk alpharanda

Comment

i have about 6000.. lol i spent it all before i left. But im coiming back today till end of october for credits/newitems
                      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

I have like 2,000 I need to go get some more. Fireworks here I come
                        We're the new face of faliure,
                        prettier and younger,
                        but not any better off.
                        -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Currently (I'm not on VMK right now) last time I checked I had 3,251 or something around the 3200s. Well, if you want to send me a message, you'll better wait until I answer back since I'll be playing games all day long, LOL.

:ot: The VMK homepage is TOTALLY NEW! Omg!!!!

Comment

Yup, I keep playing games and getting credits and buying Tron and other things. :lol: So much to still buy before next week.

Comment

I have 8000 credits!! Which is alot considering I only had 2000 yesterday :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X