• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh no they expire: room codes for trade here

I have the following un used room codes
    Pirate fortress room X3
    High School Musical Gym X2
    AK Safari room X1
    Explorer Tent X5 (card states they expire on 30th but rumor has it that they will be extended)

My wish list in order of importance

Haunted mansion room code (will give multiple codes for this)
    Pirate prison room code (will give multiple codes for this)
    Retired Pirate Quest Items
    Stitch stuff (not teleporters)
    retired Haunted masion Items
    Gold door Codes
    narnia teleporter codes
    costumes
    bat magic
    snowman magic
    pirate pins
    haunted mansion pins
    resort pins
    ride pins/retro pins

the following items i am looking for will require a kiosk to trade.....
    credits
    narnia teleporter
    jack sparrow costume
    pink/purple/gold monster inc doors
    Last edited by Pordue; 09-29-2006, 08:41 AM. Reason: updated room quantity and wish list

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
    **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Re: oh no they expire: room codes for trade here

Originally posted by Pordue View Post
    I have the following un used room code that need to go fast they expire the 30th ( i just got back from WDW, what a jip oh well)

Pirate fortress room X2
    High School Musical Gym X2
    AK Safari room X2
    Explorer Tent X4
    Ppssst.. read closer as not all of them expire in 2006.

Comment

well the fortress room is new so no way that si expiring a

Comment

Is the AK room expiring Saturday for sure?

I would really like to have it. I have an extra Adventureland Retro pin and a couple of Tomorrowland Retros (motorboard and submarine)

I'll trade you one of the pins for one of your codes
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

i would trade a hotel pin and a pirate pin for a highschool musical room code

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
            Is the AK room expiring Saturday for sure?

I would really like to have it. I have an extra Adventureland Retro pin and a couple of Tomorrowland Retros (motorboard and submarine)

I'll trade you one of the pins for one of your codes
            I have the cards sitting in front of me and it says in front of me - HSM and Safari rooms both say 2007. I'll have to look at the Pirates room later but I'm guessing 2007 since it should be series 2.

Comment

I have an unused Pirate room code card. Good thru 2007 also.

I'll still trade a pin for an AK room, though. Or something. I just want the room. Let's make a trade! Need credits? I have a few.
              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
              -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

All the codes except for the Jungle Cruise room expires September 30th 2007

Comment

I've got a few Magic Mirrors
                  A Pirate pin
                  A Mansion Pin
                  and a Ride Pin
                  and some tmorrow land pins =]
                  I'M INTERESTED IN THE AK ROOM =]
                  LET ME KNOW THANKS

Comment

I am interested in the pirate room. What are you looking for?

Made by me

Comment

I'm interested in AK room. I have all of the pirate pins except 1/5. Plenty of tron stuff, not just the for sale type, a lot of quest pins, tiki stuff, stitch ports, I think some rare safari posters, and some other things. See anything you like?

Comment

ok it seems i was mistaken about the rooms expiring...however they all are still for trade....i want to get rid of the tent rooms first because they do expire..... i would like codes for monster inc doors about 5 per room....and narnia teleporter code for one room......if any one has haunted mansion room code i will give one of each room codes listed above...same for pirate prison room code.....all other trade offers will be considered after i get rid of tent rooms....thanks

**Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

tom i do need lots of credits...pm me for how much you want to offer and when to try transfer

Comment

Originally posted by Pordue View Post
                            ok it seems i was mistaken about the rooms expiring...however they all are still for trade....i want to get rid of the tent rooms first because they do expire..... i would like codes for monster inc doors about 5 per room....and narnia teleporter code for one room......if any one has haunted mansion room code i will give one of each room codes listed above...same for pirate prison room code.....all other trade offers will be considered after i get rid of tent rooms....thanks
                            You can play the monsters inc. game for the doors but if you still want I can give you 5 codes for them for any of the rooms.

I thought I was trippin when I saw "Melekalikimaka" in aTON of signatures I thought "OMG everyones Hawaiian now, whats will they come up with next?!"

(PSST Mele Kalikimaka means Merry Christmas in Hawaiian, if you still haven't figured that out)

Comment

Actually, the game isn't there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                                Actually, the game isn't there anymore.
                                Oh my bad.. sorry, well if the doors were tradeable again I'd trade you my doors. I have tons. GL though =)

I thought I was trippin when I saw "Melekalikimaka" in aTON of signatures I thought "OMG everyones Hawaiian now, whats will they come up with next?!"

(PSST Mele Kalikimaka means Merry Christmas in Hawaiian, if you still haven't figured that out)

Comment

hey lidea PM me so I can talk to you about trading

Comment

I've got stitch and train teleporters =]

Comment

If you want stitch teleporters I have 2 maybe 3 pairs of them.I also have the following:Tomorrowland Motor Boat Retro Pin 4/5,Tomorrowland Submarine Voyage Retro Pin 5/5,Hurricane Bay,and Treasure Cave.The monsters inc doors,I have the link but it says I need to download the latest version of flash macromedia.I have but it's having issues.Maybe I could copy and paste the link?
                                      Last edited by Princess_Crystin; 09-28-2006, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Well, I hate to do this, but I'll offer 4000 credits for AK room.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X