Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, seriously, can guys buy the dresses?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, seriously, can guys buy the dresses?

I was just sitting here thinking. I am getting more credits for Halloween than I need. I can't but half of the things. I was thinking about how the guys can't wear them, which makes it so we have less to trade. So I was wondering, and I am 100% serious, can guys buy or trade the dresses, but not wear them? Because it sort of makes it unfair for us.

Re: Ok, seriously, can guys buy the dresses?

Boys cannot buy dresses and many other "girl" items. And visa-versa. If you really want to have these items to trade, you could always create a girl character. Yavn stated in his latest newsletter that having a couple of accounts to play with was OK.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
      Boys cannot buy dresses and many other "girl" items. And visa-versa. If you really want to have these items to trade, you could always create a girl character. Yavn stated in his latest newsletter that having a couple of accounts to play with was OK.
      I know that Figment has a girl. And yoyo has been known to play as me (usually just to get NPCs when I'm away/working, etc.) - but this is true.

Girls have the 3 dresses, HSM, and cheer leader.
      Boys have HSM and blue baseball.

Is that correct or is there more?

Comment

I think the Herbie outfit has a boy and girl version. I'm not sure that the boys can wear crowns. (I'm seen some cute ones in their Princess cones, though!)
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I personally think that this is causing a problem...I know when the cheerleading costumes and baseball suits came out there was a lot of issues with sexism, etc. (oh...and i filed a formal complaint at disney world on this subject when i went in early june. I was promised that I would recieve an email back within a few days. Did that ever happen? nope).

I mean, why aren't their prince charming suits to match the princess dresses? and why can girls not be baseball players, adn guys be cheerleaders? it happens in real life all the time!
          dance_for_life on VMK
          If God isn't a Tar Heel, then why is the sky Carolina Blue? GO TAR HEELS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dancin_kare View Post
            I mean, why aren't their prince charming suits to match the princess dresses? and why can girls not be baseball players, adn guys be cheerleaders? it happens in real life all the time!
            Good points! Wouldn't it be cool if one of the mystery items at Halloween is a prince suit? Wishful thinking.....
            Originally posted by larasound
            am I the burrito man?

Comment

I have a feeling that some of those *mystery items* could be pirate outfits, like the girl ones, maybe a prince outfit ( would be nice ) stuff like that.. hmm.. sounds like fun! I CAN'T WAIT! :yea:

Comment

Even if I don't celebrate Halloween myself, I just can't wait and I'm becoming more of a computer :geek:. That bad thing is that I have to keep my grades up; here's my mom's scale for my computer time:

A+, A, A-, B+, B, B- means HOW MANY HOURS I WOULD LIKE
                C+, C, C- means ABOUT TWO or ONE AND A HALF HOURS A DAY
                ANYTHING BELOW WHAT'S ABOVE IS JUST ABOUT AN HOUR A DAY, MAYBE EVEN LESS...
                -------------------------------------------------------
                But, uh, there was the Red Baseball Suit which both guys and girls could wear...The prince outfit is a nice idea! :cwink: Hmm..lets see, oh! I know! How about a new different pieces of furniture (like room dividers) in shapes of sides fo castles. Maybe even one with a balcony or something like that so the whole "princess" theme is more out there for girls. And I might like one but not to pretend, LOL, just for nice cute decor!

Comment

Yeah i also agree that there should be a prince outfit to go with princess outfits becaue how can there be princesses without princes
                  I am quiting VMK people because it almost killed my computer so if there is anything you ppl might want that I might have message me and tell me I have 4 star fireworks and all the halloween clothes and more so just ask!

Comment

yeah that be cool, but taken princes and princesses would be a pain!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                      I think the Herbie outfit has a boy and girl version. I'm not sure that the boys can wear crowns. (I'm seen some cute ones in their Princess cones, though!)
                      The herbie outfit is only one virsion and it is for Boys OR Girls, and guys cant have crowns

Comment

Actually, I have tried to trade herbie jackets that I have owned in the past, but it won't let you trade them to boys. However, the only way for a boy to attain this outfit (since the jacket is girls-only and there is only one version) is for them to enter in the code for it themselves (from the Herbie Fully Loaded DVD).

Comment

oh really? bc a boy wanted the full herbie suit from me

Comment

You can only trade the helmet, pants, and shoes with him because the jacket has, uh..., some shape to it (it is girls-only).

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X