This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendogs

We all know that once in a while, we forget our video games because of VMK. Well I have not touched my Harvest Moon game in a long time because I have been so busy with VMK. So I was looking in my "video games" box for it when I came across my nintendo DS. I have not played with it in the longest of time! Than I found what used to be my most favorite game, Nintendogs! Boy, me and my friend had the best of times connecting our games. I checked on my dogs and let me tell you, they hate me! They won't remember their names or commands I taught them. Some of you are probably saying what the heck is nintendogs? Well, it's a video game only for the nintedo DS and it's were you get play with a virtual dog. You use the mic. to give it a name and teach it tricks. It's the best! Especially for us people who don't have dogs, this make it's feel like we actually do. Anyways I restarted my entire game...all my hard earned work and money, all those dogs I spent so much time training...but I restarted and now I have a husky named Fred. So I was wondering, does anyone like this game?
    *Pokes*

Re: Nintendogs

I've heard of it, but I never got it, in fact I never got an SP :lol: I perfer my old school, Game Boy advance Where I can play Pokemon in the comfort of my own bed.. :blush:

Comment

Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
      We all know that once in a while, we forget our video games because of VMK. Well I have not touched my Harvest Moon game in a long time because I have been so busy with VMK. So I was looking in my "video games" box for it when I came across my nintendo DS. I have not played with it in the longest of time! Than I found what used to be my most favorite game, Nintendogs! Boy, me and my friend had the best of times connecting our games. I checked on my dogs and let me tell you, they hate me! They won't remember their names or commands I taught them. Some of you are probably saying what the heck is nintendogs? Well, it's a video game only for the nintedo DS and it's were you get play with a virtual dog. You use the mic. to give it a name and teach it tricks. It's the best! Especially for us people who don't have dogs, this make it's feel like we actually do. Anyways I restarted my entire game...all my hard earned work and money, all those dogs I spent so much time training...but I restarted and now I have a husky named Fred. So I was wondering, does anyone like this game?
      That is so weird! Or at least, a coincidence! I just played today after what..? Four months? :lol:
      My dogs ran away! They were dirty, thirsty, hungry! I felt like such a bad owner.

Hehe.. You have a dog named Fred? That's such a cute name.. I have lame names.. :blush:

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
      ...Where I can play Pokemon in the comfort of my own bed.. :blush:
      eee. i love pokemon... :blush:
      it's one of those things that i will never grow out of(:

but anways, i do not own an SP.. I have a gameboy advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by MissCuteBrunette View Post
        Hehe.. You have a dog named Fred? That's such a cute name.. I have lame names.. :blush:
        Thanks.

I got the name from the guy in the show "I love Lucy"

And imagine, it's not for SP, it's for DS.
        My cousin LOVES pokemon so much...you people's would like be best friends in 2 seconds lol.

My mom was so surprised when I opened up my DS and played it.
        *Pokes*

Comment

Thanks.

My cousin LOVES pokemon so much...you people's would like be best friends in 2 seconds lol.

You're welcome.
          Oh! I love Fred!! He's so cool(:
          I'm not that obsessed... :blush: But, it is kinda fun...
          haha! So was my mom.. She said, "Wow. Are you playing your DS? Are you off the computer? Are you off your cell phone?!"
          Weird how it happened just three hours ago and you brought this subject up. :blink:

Comment

Originally posted by MissCuteBrunette View Post
            You're welcome.
            Oh! I love Fred!! He's so cool(:
            I'm not that obsessed... :blush: But, it is kinda fun...
            haha! So was my mom.. She said, "Wow. Are you playing your DS? Are you off the computer? Are you off your cell phone?!"
            Weird how it happened just three hours ago and you brought this subject up. :blink:
            lol, My mom said the same thing. She was all like...no computer? No VMK? Party time.

I'm always on my cell...it's glued to my ear.

My dogy is so cute! I love husky's! Even though it is virtual lol.
            *Pokes*

Comment

i personally LOVE this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Jack Sparrow <3

"When I told you I didn't want you, it was the very blackest of blasphemy" - Edward Cullen, Stephanie Meyer's New Moon

EDWARD <3

Comment

i LOVE NINTENDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. and the SP, DS, PSP,GBA, GB and the OLD SCHOOL NP ( Nintendo Pocket ) I HAVE ALL OF THEM MUAHAHAHAHA .......................OH!!! and the PS2
                Last edited by penguinlover194; 09-30-2006, 10:06 AM. Reason: i would like to change something i said

Captain Jack Sparrow <3

"When I told you I didn't want you, it was the very blackest of blasphemy" - Edward Cullen, Stephanie Meyer's New Moon

EDWARD <3

Comment

nice i got the ps2 and nintedogs sp,ds,sp,adv. lol have u played twisted metal b4?

Comment

Thanks.

DS, SP, I can't keep track of it :lol:

Comment

I got mine at christmas and my uncle swatted it on the nose
                      so it hated me so I had to re-start it! =(
                      the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                        I got mine at christmas and my uncle swatted it on the nose
                        so it hated me so I had to re-start it! =(
                        Just keep petting it, feeding it, and playing with it. Make sure it's got play mates too.

We just won the obedience contest with a 9.90 lol.
                        Sometimes I forget I am playing with a fake dog...
                        *Pokes*

Comment

Wow... I can't remeber the last time I played that game. It was fun though. My Dogs names are Quincy (named after my dog), Lulu( I want to name my dog this), Bella (cute name), Gigi (named after my aunts dog), and Shadow (randomly though of it.)

Made by me

Comment

I really want to unlock the shiba-inu!

I wish the Wi-Fi worked with Nintendogs!
                            *Pokes*

Comment

Omg, I LOVE this game! I got my DS for Christmas and I also got Nintendogs Dachshund and Friends!! I have like 7 dogs....
                              One of my little Dachsies is named after my dog! His name is Brownie. (I know it's kinda lame I got him when I was like 7)

What kind of Nintendogs do you have moon?

-Rosie
                              >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

i :love: that game! too bad i don't have a DS...my friend lets me play his.

[smilie=4,32,22]

Comment

hi! i have a DS nintendo game cube and a nintendo 64 my family rich!! more then 30 grand!!

Comment

Originally posted by penguinlover194 View Post
                                    i LOVE NINTENDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. and the SP, DS, PSP,GBA, GB and the OLD SCHOOL NP ( Nintendo Pocket ) I HAVE ALL OF THEM MUAHAHAHAHA .......................OH!!! and the PS2

lieer you dont haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lieer lieer pants on fire

Comment

Originally posted by rosierabbit123 View Post
                                      Omg, I LOVE this game! I got my DS for Christmas and I also got Nintendogs Dachshund and Friends!! I have like 7 dogs....
                                      One of my little Dachsies is named after my dog! His name is Brownie. (I know it's kinda lame I got him when I was like 7)

What kind of Nintendogs do you have moon?

-Rosie
                                      Same one as you. (The orange-ish cover)
                                      I used to have all the dogs than I restarted, now I have a husky and I really want a shiba-inu lol. I'm thinking of naming him Ricky (from "I Love Lucy")

I have lots of problem with teaching them to jump...it's the hardest trick for me.
                                      *Pokes*

Comment

Yea I played it alot too!
                                        It did used to be my fav game too - and my friends and I <3 to connect every once in a while, and I had over 40 Grand in trainer points, my little Pinscher Minnie does great in the disc thing lol
                                        Good times.. good times

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X