This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Fast Halloween Credits? heres how

We all need halloween credits, but heres some of the easiest ways to get lots of credits fast, and other tips to keep you up to speed with the rest of the Halloween crowd.

First off. Worried about not having enough credits? no problem, make a new character, enter all the credit codes. Found http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...752&styleid=-1 here. If you enter all those you get roughly 2000 maybe 1900. Use those credits to buy costumes, or costume parts, maybe play a game or two to get enough to buy the whole thing. Then trade it to your real character. Lighten the load! ***After Making a new character you can also visit the NPC's real quick and get 40 credits from each one, (since you get 40 credits the first time you meet them!)***

Second off, 1 great way of farming credits is to play jungle cruise. What i do is find some masking tape. And tape down the Left arrow key, and play as many times as i can. All you have to do is keep playing again (clicking in the jungle cruise thing and hit play again) and you will die before the lillypads in the first stage. After waiting for your boat to get in and to get out it takes roughly 45 seconds to a minute. But if you have something else to do you just let it run with your speakers on and everytime you hear the music stop just look up and hit play again!

Third. Play fireworks. A lot, some people might not know, but if you can get over 240,000 points, and come in second third fourth (whatever just not first) you get 1300 credits! A game! So as soon as you get to 240,000 points. STOP PLAYING. Trust me, everyone else will do this, so you have to be good at stopping.

Fourth. Be smart, halloween is coming up. Nothing that you can buy right now is going to be worth as much as anything coming up in october. Dont waste your credits on stupid things.

Fifth. Do the daily NPC,s play music game, go to the ghosts, blah blah we've established that already.

Sixeth. Sell unneeded things. I know i have around 6-7 rooms, to where i use about 2. I could go in there sell everything and the room and probably make about 600 credits from one room.

Remember, halloween only comes once in a year. Dont miss a chance to get rares because you didnt work hard enough! But also, have fun.
    Last edited by Zaris; 10-01-2006, 08:02 AM.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Re: Need Fast Halloween Credits? heres how

Good tips i will be using them

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
      We all need halloween credits, but heres some of the easiest ways to get lots of credits fast, and other tips to keep you up to speed with the rest of the Halloween crowd.

First off. Worried about not having enough credits? no problem, make a new character, enter all the credit codes. Found http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...752&styleid=-1 here. If you enter all those you get roughly 2000 maybe 1900. Use those credits to buy costumes, or costume parts, maybe play a game or two to get enough to buy the whole thing. Then trade it to your real character. Lighten the load!

Second off, 1 great way of farming credits is to play jungle cruise. What i do is find some masking tape. And tape down the Left arrow key, and play as many times as i can. All you have to do is keep playing again (clicking in the jungle cruise thing and hit play again) and you will die before the lillypads in the first stage. After waiting for your boat to get in and to get out it takes roughly 45 seconds to a minute. But if you have something else to do you just let it run with your speakers on and everytime you hear the music stop just look up and hit play again!

Third. Play fireworks. A lot, some people might not know, but if you can get over 24,000 points, and come in second third fourth (whatever just not first) you get 1300 credits! A game! So as soon as you get to 24000 points. STOP PLAYING. Trust me, everyone else will do this, so you have to be good at stopping.

Fourth. Be smart, halloween is coming up. Nothing that you can buy right now is going to be worth as much as anything coming up in october. Dont waste your credits on stupid things.

Fifth. Do the daily NPC,s play music game, go to the ghosts, blah blah we've established that already.

Sixeth. Sell unneeded things. I know i have around 6-7 rooms, to where i use about 2. I could go in there sell everything and the room and probably make about 600 credits from one room.

Remember, halloween only comes once in a year. Dont miss a chance to get rares because you didnt work hard enough! But also, have fun.
      240,000*

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
        240,000*
        whoops thanks mike, i fixed.
        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Thanks Im using danceguest's tips along with yours!
          the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Also not the worst idea to make a girl account if your a guy and send some credtis to it with machine. That way you can get the dresses and trade them someday.

Comment

Just wondering. If I recoreded me playing fireworks would anyone watch it? Lol I don't want to waste my time. And should I record me getting 240 and showing how to mess up at the end or going for a high score? My high is 279.5k as of yesterday. I think it would be more helpful than telling people how to play since people screw all different things up.

Comment

First off. Worried about not having enough credits? no problem, make a new character, enter all the credit codes. Found http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...752&styleid=-1 here. If you enter all those you get roughly 2000 maybe 1900. Use those credits to buy costumes, or costume parts, maybe play a game or two to get enough to buy the whole thing. Then trade it to your real character. Lighten the load! ***After Making a new character you can also visit the NPC's real quick and get 40 credits from each one, (since you get 40 credits the first time you meet them!)***
                Guilty as charged :lol:

Comment

Great Tips! Im going to start getting some credits for today! Thank you Zaris! )

Made by me

Comment

Just wondering. If I recoreded me playing fireworks would anyone watch it? Lol I don't want to waste my time. And should I record me getting 240 and showing how to mess up at the end or going for a high score? My high is 279.5k as of yesterday. I think it would be more helpful than telling people how to play since people screw all different things up.
                    I'd watch it either way.

Comment

Yayh a viewer . Got a top 10 score today too. 200 away from 280k was pretty mad. I'll record one later on.

Comment

that's my favorite tip Easy to do...

Comment

nice tips
                          i've been doing tis already tho tea heh.
                          =]
                          i might go with the tape thing instead of my fingers tho for jungle cruise.. two computers rock 1 game on 1 character on 1 on the other character a different game or the same
                          =]

Comment

Rar. I'm uploading the fireworks thing now but it'll take a good 45m I think. 10m video = long time.

Comment

I was thinking of doing that today Zaris! Now to think of a fun name for my new girl. It's nice to know I'm not the only one out there who does this.

Comment

Argh takes up to 3 days for video to be approved by google video. O well. Anyways anyone know a faster uploader thing that will accept such a large file? (youtube and photobucket are a no go)

Comment

Argh takes up to 3 days for video to be approved by google video. O well. Anyways anyone know a faster uploader thing that will accept such a large file? (youtube and photobucket are a no go)
                                  www.tinypic.com

Comment

TinyPic is closely related to Photobucket. Highly doubt it. But hey, it's worth a try.

Comment

Pretty much is photobucket. Didn't work. Also it has a link to photobucket on it. Humm.

Comment

Great Tips Zaris, i will be using them a lot now that i spent all my credits.
                                        JamiPrincess on VMK
                                        :yea:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X