• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Chaney
    replied
    Re: Need Fast Halloween Credits? heres how

Originally posted by danivara View Post
    Forty plus accounts? Geez, I thought two mule accounts was alot. Do you know if they ban the mulers with a small amount of accounts (like 2 or 3)?
    Yavn mentioned in his update a couple of weeks ago that having 2-3 accounts to play with was just fine. He's more concerned with people who have 50 or more. (Really... that is a little greedy!)

Leave a comment:

• danivara
    replied

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
    Says they'll ban people with 40 plus accounts. So if you make a lot of mules and don't use them, you don't realize but they are connected to your IP and your main accounts. So you can and will geet banned.
    Forty plus accounts? Geez, I thought two mule accounts was alot. Do you know if they ban the mulers with a small amount of accounts (like 2 or 3)?

Leave a comment:

• WDWGirl
    replied

These are all helpful hints, which I have already taken the advantage to use- thanks Zaris!

Leave a comment:

• SunniBunni
    replied

I'm going to do that if I dont earn enough credits this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomLily
    replied

Originally posted by MikeMan View Post
    the weird thing is, i cant find out how to login with more than 2 accounts tho..
    Once you open one window with vmk pal just open another one. It won't (or at least shouldn't) refresh so you will have two open windows connecting to VMK and you can sign in with both of them. What exactly do you mean by more than two accounts though? Another window doesn't pop up? I have three characters but I only use two actively so I haven't tried with more than two at once. I don't even know if my computer could handle that!

Leave a comment:

• MikeMan
    replied

the weird thing is, i cant find out how to login with more than 2 accounts tho..

Leave a comment:

• MikeMan
    replied

Originally posted by PhantomLily View Post
    Try going to www.vmkpal.com , if you download it you can sign in with more than one character than once and it will keep your passwords memorized which makes logging in faster.
    thanks, your a life saver! i'm thinking about switching accounts, and i didnt want to get rid of all that stuff..

Leave a comment:

• PhantomLily
    replied

Originally posted by Pordue View Post
    i cant get the memorizing to work after the VMK site was updated...just so yall know
    For VMK pal? That is weird. It works on my computer... maybe you should contact the creator.

Leave a comment:

• Pordue
    replied

i cant get the memorizing to work after the VMK site was updated...just so yall know

Leave a comment:

• PhantomLily
    replied

Originally posted by MikeMan View Post
    Erm.. i only have 1 computer, how am i suppose to trade from account to account? P.S. i already have a girl account tho im a guy, and im gonna collect the dresses
    Try going to www.vmkpal.com , if you download it you can sign in with more than one character than once and it will keep your passwords memorized which makes logging in faster.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomLily
    replied

Originally posted by kimby958958 View Post
    I made two accounts and when I bring them both up I can never see the other person on the other account. Why do both screens show two different things and two different sets of people. Is it something to do with my computer? Can anyone help me figure out why this happens? It helps a lot if you can use more than one account. Does this happen to anyone else?
    Please help.
    Thanks.
    Kimby958958

Check to see that your two characters are in the same room. Each room has duplicates of itself so if it gets too crowded in one then your character is brought to a less crowded room (it's the same room but different ppl will be there). Check the "i" icon when you are in vmk to see what room you are in. When you are in map mode click the advanced button so you can pick the specific room you want to go to. It will be something like: north, northeast, west, southeast. I hope this helps you!

Leave a comment:

• kimby958958
    replied

I made two accounts and when I bring them both up I can never see the other person on the other account. Why do both screens show two different things and two different sets of people. Is it something to do with my computer? Can anyone help me figure out why this happens? It helps a lot if you can use more than one account. Does this happen to anyone else?
    Please help.
    Thanks.
    Kimby958958

Leave a comment:

• MikeMan
    replied

Erm.. i only have 1 computer, how am i suppose to trade from account to account? P.S. i already have a girl account tho im a guy, and im gonna collect the dresses

Leave a comment:

• yoyoflamingo
    replied

I strongly urge not to sell anything. You never know when something might be useful for a rare trade, or for a quest you are making. I think that after I alreayd bought them, I tend to keep things. I have heard a lot of people say that they regret selling after they have done so, so do it with caution.

Leave a comment:

• FlAmMaBle
    replied

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
    Watch it. VMK is very very strict on mules.
    Says they'll ban people with 40 plus accounts. So if you make a lot of mules and don't use them, you don't realize but they are connected to your IP and your main accounts. So you can and will geet banned.

Leave a comment:

• barfownz
    replied

Watch it. VMK is very very strict on mules.

Leave a comment:

• Snappi
    replied

NEWS FLASH STRAIGHT FOMR VMK:

Cherabon Rug is on Sale in the Emporium for a whooping 250 credits!!!

:yea:

Leave a comment:

• vmk_fun
    replied

thank u sooooooooooooooo much for the extra help i totally need to buy the mansion brown so i needed help an i came here bc i knew it would help thx Zaris your a life saver

Leave a comment:

• urgirljepps
    replied

Great Tips Zaris, i will be using them a lot now that i spent all my credits.

Leave a comment:

• FlAmMaBle
    replied

Pretty much is photobucket. Didn't work. Also it has a link to photobucket on it. Humm.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X