This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So has anyone tried the codes today?

I was just wondering if they still work. I have heard countless rumors that they will or will not work today, but have heard nothing on them today. I was just wondering before I put up some room offers, do they still work today?

Re: So has anyone tried the codes today?

What codes, there are hundreds of vmk codes.

Comment

Sorry, I should have specified. I mean room codes, for things such as a Jungle Tent room, or things from the series one collections.

Comment

Oh i thought you meant the multi use codes cuz i tried those today and several (about 3-5) didnt work. then i stopped cuz i didnt feel like entering in a bunch of 50 credit codes.
        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

I tried high school musical room and it worked

Comment

I used mine yesterday. I didn't want to take the chance.
            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

They all work, in fact, the guy I spoke with in VMK Central yesterday says they won't expire for a long time. The only reason they expiration was there is because VMK was supposed to be a temporary thing and since it's not going anywhere they codes are still good.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                They all work, in fact, the guy I spoke with in VMK Central yesterday says they won't expire for a long time. The only reason they expiration was there is because VMK was supposed to be a temporary thing and since it's not going anywhere they codes are still good.
                WHAT!
                Will it go anywhere? Like in a week, a month, a year?

Comment

I was wondering about all of these expiration dates! The Tomorrowland quest is still available and the actual quest that you print out says that it expires on December 31, 2005. But, it is still good. I think they were just trying to cover themselves in case vmk didn't catch on.
                  Originally posted by larasound
                  am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                    WHAT!
                    Will it go anywhere? Like in a week, a month, a year?

LOL Don't worry. VMK started as nothing but a promotion for the 50th, and the original idea was to have the promotion end with the 50th. As the popularity grew, so did everything else and with the current game the way it is, I'm sure VMK won't be going anywhere for a long time.

Now breath dance....good! :lol:

Comment

Summer, by any chance did you find out if the existing quests that can be printed out at home and taken to the park are still good? I will be going to WDW this coming weekend and would like to do them if they are.
                      am I the burrito man?

Comment

LOL Don't worry. VMK started as nothing but a promotion for the 50th, and the original idea was to have the promotion end with the 50th. As the popularity grew, so did everything else and with the current game the way it is, I'm sure VMK won't be going anywhere for a long time.

Now breath dance....good! :lol:
                        Hmm, i almost died, i stopped breathing. Lol now i can
                        Wow im basically from the beginning well close.
                        September ____ 2005
                        thats close lol

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                          Summer, by any chance did you find out if the existing quests that can be printed out at home and taken to the park are still good? I will be going to WDW this coming weekend and would like to do them if they are.

Yes, you can bring in any quest and turn them in. I was told by the CM behind the counter that the quests are still being accepted with no mention of expiring.

He also stated that there will probably be a Christmas quest again this year but he didn't confirm that.

Comment

Yes, you can bring in any quest and turn them in. I was told by the CM behind the counter that the quests are still being accepted with no mention of expiring.

He also stated that there will probably be a Christmas quest again this year but he didn't confirm that.
                            Great! Thanks for the info. Now if I can just remember to actually bring them with me this time....:lol:
                            am I the burrito man?

Comment

ARE THEY CRAZY????
                              - dies and comes back up again -

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X