This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VMK Secret Handshake

Okay, so it's not really a handshake - but a few of us were hanging out in the Pirate lobby and thought of a new way to identify ourselves to one another - "I smell Cheese!" Or "where are all the cheesy people!"

anyone agree??
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: New VMK Secret Handshake

I like i smell cheese
    I usally say, hey are you mickey mouse.

Comment

LOL, I always say, "do you talk to mice? :blink:"

But your idea's are better.
      *Pokes*

Comment

I have to give a lot of credit to ItstheRoc - he started it. I just capitalized on it!
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

i like i smell cheese better.
          i usually say are you a mice? but thats kidna obvious.
          Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

I usually ask, "Are you cheesy?" Or something like that. Sometimes it's "You like cheese?" or something. Most people answer yes if they know what I am talking about.

Comment

I usually say "Heya People From Cheese." Many people say.."What is cheese."

Made by me

Comment

Yep, I think something with cheese in it is good. I was in Summer's room and someone asked me if I was cheese and I knew exactly what they were talking about. I said yes and got added to their friends list. YAY! I like being able to find my fellow cheese heads on vmk.
                Originally posted by larasound
                am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                  Yep, I think something with cheese in it is good. I was in Summer's room and someone asked me if I was cheese and I knew exactly what they were talking about. I said yes and got added to their friends list. YAY! I like being able to find my fellow cheese heads on vmk.

:lol: Oh no, I don't want to be known as a "Cheese head" lol

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                    :lol: Oh no, I don't want to be known as a "Cheese head" lol
                    Ha! I thought about that after I posted!) I am not calling anyone a cheese head in an offensive way. And if you are a Green Bay fan....then you probably liked it!:lol:
                    Originally posted by larasound
                    am I the burrito man?

Comment

i say
                      hi cheese ppl!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                        Okay, so it's not really a handshake - but a few of us were hanging out in the Pirate lobby and thought of a new way to identify ourselves to one another - "I smell Cheese!" Or "where are all the cheesy people!"

anyone agree??
                        While that's nice, I don't think the VMK staff and CMs are so dense that they won't start to pick it up at one time or another.

For instance, I moved this thread to the VMK33 section where only members can read it - but VMK Staff knows about spoilers and reads them - which means they do read/skim the forums as well.

So keeping in mind with that... use the search feature like I do. Look for what individuals put as their VMK name in their profiles (you can search by them too!) and in their signatures. It is the MOST SAFE way.

On a personal note, I'm still getting messages about things on MiceChat in VMK and I'm worried about getting banned about it. If you need to talk to me please do so here, at [email protected] or through pm. Leave MiceChat talk to Micechat.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                          On a personal note, I'm still getting messages about things on MiceChat in VMK and I'm worried about getting banned about it. If you need to talk to me please do so here, at [email protected] or through pm. Leave MiceChat talk to Micechat.

I second that except for the email bit I think most of us have mice open in a window while on vmk, I check it often while on vmk for any pm's or new posts. I'm just as "guilty" of saying cheese or mice, but would prefer not to discuss it at all while in VMK for fear of any banning. Remember everything we type in vmk leaves a record that I am sure is audited ramdomly. Better safe than in vmk withdrawl

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                            While that's nice, I don't think the VMK staff and CMs are so dense that they won't start to pick it up at one time or another.

For instance, I moved this thread to the VMK33 section where only members can read it - but VMK Staff knows about spoilers and reads them - which means they do read/skim the forums as well.

So keeping in mind with that... use the search feature like I do. Look for what individuals put as their VMK name in their profiles (you can search by them too!) and in their signatures. It is the MOST SAFE way.

So... we are not allowed to talk about Mice Chat on VMK??

Comment

Nope I like the cheese idea .:-:. Everyone meet cheese!!

Comment

I like " I smell cheese "

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
                                **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X