X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want tron to go away

I wish that they would take tron out of the store soon
    I have one of every item at least and if they keep them in the store they wont be worth as much as they should be at this point
    Anyone agree?

Re: I want tron to go away

I doubt anyone will be buying tron right now if it is still there.

Comment

Dont be so sure about that, two people have come into my room looking for tron so...

Comment

At the same time I wish it would go away, I sort of agree with FlAmMaBle that no one is going to be buying it. Most new players don't have the pin, and all the older players either already have it, or don't, but are too busy spending on Halloween costumes and items.

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
          At the same time I wish it would go away, I sort of agree with FlAmMaBle that no one is going to be buying it. Most new players don't have the pin, and all the older players either already have it, or don't, but are too busy spending on Halloween costumes and items.
          I skipped tron, i could care less about all the pins. I bought some of the furniture but then got too busy getting credits. Therefor if i had some kinda of sudden interest in tron items (now i spent all my credits) you could still trade tron. (but i dont so no luck there.)
          Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

I have a tron pin set still; it includes all of the pins, even the host pin. I am going to get some new pins, so I can stop wearing them.

Comment

I loved tron I have about 27 tables, aroung 60 chairs, about 12 lightcycles, 15 tanks, 30 posters, a bunch of pins, 3 full suits, and 4 cabinets. :lol:

Comment

Must have been your month.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                  I loved tron I have about 27 tables, aroung 60 chairs, about 12 lightcycles, 15 tanks, 30 posters, a bunch of pins, 3 full suits, and 4 cabinets. :lol:
                  Can I have a suit?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X