Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's older?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who's older?

    Huh?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


    When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.


  • #2
    Re: Who's older?

    darn it.. i get beat again...

    This is set up for the older users who are on regular micechat accounts.. (I think)

    more organized chatter... should clear up some problems..

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Who's older?

      Older... meaning "On MiceChat/VMK the longest" or...?
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


      When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Who's older?

        I belive if monorailman set it up the way BPF proposed it, this is for everyone who is a member of micechat, who is not a JR level....

        So 16+ age in here... I think.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Who's older?

          sounds good, if the member is under 16 will they even see this thread/forum link?

          My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
          **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Who's older?

            Originally posted by Pordue View Post
            sounds good, if the member is under 16 will they even see this thread/forum link?
            I believe so, as that is how the MiceChat Gold clubs work. But don't think of it as a "I'm going to talk about this in front of others" sort of thing. It's just a place for those who aren't in the target age group of this game to gather. (Especially since it often "offends" or "freaks out" tweens that people over 16 or well over 16 play this game.) :cwink:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Who's older?

              I am very grateful for this sort of area, makes it easier to move through all the clutter. Even though I have to read it anyway....

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Who's older?

                ??????????

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Who's older?

                  Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                  I belive if monorailman set it up the way BPF proposed it, this is for everyone who is a member of micechat, who is not a JR level....

                  So 16+ age in here... I think.
                  Yayh i'm allowed .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Who's older?

                    I think this area is a good idea. Thanks.
                    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                    When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Who's older?

                      I think it is a good idea, too. I love MiceChat but sometimes I read a thread that starts out good but ends up as a testament to teenage angst. (Not always mind you.) I know VMK is for kids, but maybe having a section to us "older" folks makes me feel "not so out of place." Does that make sense?


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Who's older?

                        Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
                        I think it is a good idea, too. I love MiceChat but sometimes I read a thread that starts out good but ends up as a testament to teenage angst. (Not always mind you.) I know VMK is for kids, but maybe having a section to us "older" folks makes me feel "not so out of place." Does that make sense?
                        Yes, and I'm not that old. :cwink:

                        I'm glad you all agree that this area is a good idea. Now we just need a fun name for it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Who's older?

                          Please don't call it "golden oldies" or something like that. I may not be a teenager, but I'm not dead either.

                          As for suggestions, I'll have to think on it.


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Who's older?

                            Wow, this a great idea! Thanks a lot!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Who's older?

                              im not allowed lol :
                              ( this is my first and last post here!
                              talk to me outside of this forum though lol~

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Who's older?

                                Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                                im not allowed lol :
                                ( this is my first and last post here!
                                talk to me outside of this forum though lol~
                                Rar back off . Only for us seniors .

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Who's older?

                                  Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                                  im not allowed lol :
                                  ( this is my first and last post here!
                                  talk to me outside of this forum though lol~
                                  hmm.. your not 16 or dont want to be here?? does not make sence...

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Who's older?

                                    She's not 16 figment or should I say mr. Bansalot?

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Who's older?

                                      Originally posted by Vmk_Addict View Post
                                      She's not 16 figment or should I say mr. Bansalot?
                                      I dont ban, We report problems to people higher, and according to her profile she is 18....

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Who's older?

                                        Oh sorry I'm not much of a reader but I do know what said by that

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X