X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome foolish Spoiled officers...

To the Spoiled crew lounge...

You fine people will be the ones who may start spoilers in the spoiler forum...

We will be inventing a way of doing this... shortly...

Re: Welcome foolish Spoiled officers...

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
    To the Spoiled crew lounge...

You fine people will be the ones who may start spoilers in the spoiler forum...

We will be inventing a way of doing this... shortly...
    Yes.

The reason for starting this is because of the recent push from VMK Staff to control the spoiler information online. Since the point of the quests is to HAVE FUN while you earn your item(s) that will always be stressed. However, we just want to make sure that our team is posting spoilers/hints in a way that we see fit.

I hope you understand as we are happy to have you helping.

Comment

Welcome!

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: The Spoiler Zone... *Enter music*

Comment

Nice!
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Yeah! You guys haven't given up on the idea of posting spoilers! I love all of you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
            Yeah! You guys haven't given up on the idea of posting spoilers! I love all of you guys!
            Nope, not yet because you know yoyo would be sad without it. :cwink:

Comment

Who are the spoiled crew officers? Since I can post in here, am I one. Or should I mumble an apology and back out slowly?
              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                Who are the spoiled crew officers? Since I can post in here, am I one. Or should I mumble an apology and back out slowly?
                :lol: Nope!

But to be honest I think Figment/Monorail Man are the only ones that know as I haven't gotten answers yet. All I know is that you, me, Figment, Summer and Nancywitt are here and yoyo isn't ?

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                  :lol: Nope!

But to be honest I think Figment/Monorail Man are the only ones that know as I haven't gotten answers yet. All I know is that you, me, Figment, Summer and Nancywitt are here and yoyo isn't ?
                  So this IS a restricted area? If anybody belongs in here it's Yoyo!

Comment

um... monorail man set this stuff up... i dont know how.. or what he did yet... thats why?

Comment

This forum disappeared for me a couple of days and now I seem to be back. Well, alrighty then! I'll pitch in and help however I can.

Comment

it was here... set on the wrong settings... now it's working properly.. and your in it..
                        [16:12] Monorailman: I added: yoyoflamingo
                        Tom Chaney
                        Nancywitt
                        halifax_girl
                        [16:12] Monorailman: To the spoiler club.

Comment

Can you all check in here please if you haven't already?

Let us know if you want to ask, as we know you have helped us before but we want to make sure that you want to "officially."

Comment

I'm in.
                            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                              I'm in.
                              :yea: Finally!

Comment

If I'm needed then sure Going to assume unless otherwise stated that I'd be more backup?? lol That was when I posted spoilers before, when yoyo and piglet where off romping with Minnie.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
                                  If I'm needed then sure Going to assume unless otherwise stated that I'd be more backup?? lol That was when I posted spoilers before, when yoyo and piglet where off romping with Minnie.
                                  But you and TC are definitely great choices, IMO.

I just do the spoilers because BPF got me addicted to doing them.
                                  It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

It has occured to me that one thing we need to do is determine a delegation of responsibilities. When a quest comes out, WHO posts the spoilers?

It's just too easy to let yoyo do it everytime. How do we determine who will take responsibility for a quest?

Some quests, like today's surprise by Lily don't allow for a lot of time to decide who is going to compose the spoilers. When a quest only lasts 3 hours, we just don't have the time to talk amonst ourselves to determine who is going to do the spoiler thread. Others, ie: the long term quests, give us more time to assemble a spoiler thread.

Shall we do a rotation? Just let yoyo do it everytime? Perhaps it would be worth considering to do a couple of things:

1. Post a list of who, exactly, is in this august group.
                                    2. Put ourselves in a specific order. (You get this quest, I get the next quest, so-and-so gets the next quest, etc.)
                                    3. Determine where we are going to hold our annual convention and how much MiceChat will budget us for resort costs, booze and food.

(OK... the last one probably won't happen.)

Comment

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
                                      I don't consider you backup. I'm glad that you're a part of this team and MC. And as for yoyo.. well, I'd better not comment just yet.

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                                      3. Determine where we are going to hold our annual convention and how much MiceChat will budget us for resort costs, booze and food.

(OK... the last one probably won't happen.)
                                      :lmao: Riiiiggghhhttt...

anyway. I'm glad to hear you're on top of things. I think that is a part of the problem - we don't always know about quests.

The members that should be in here as of now are:

BPF
                                      Summer
                                      Figment
                                      yoyo
                                      Tom Chaney
                                      halifax_girl
                                      Nancywitt

Yes, yoyo does post a lot of the quest answers - especially the weekly ones. I've been posting the big weekend quests and halifax_girl has posted morning quests. I think that we should try to go along the lines of what works best, who is around for each day/quest, etc.

How about this: When a new quest comes up, start a new thread in the lounge (with the proper information for members) and let them know hints are on the way. Then start a thread here and let others know.

As we go - we can help each other out. We can post the answers in here if you get stuck on a mini-game, etc. and don't have the answers just yet. Also, I was thinking about the closing thing since you all are able to do that. Do you think that once a new thread is started that it should be closed until all of the answers appear? That way we don't have random posts with #21 is ___. omg! wat iz 17? tell me plz!! - in 3 seperate posts. :croll:

Comments, questions, concerns, ideas? Talk to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                                        I don't consider you backup. I'm glad that you're a part of this team and MC.
                                        :blush:

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                                        How about this: When a new quest comes up, start a new thread in the lounge (with the proper information for members) and let them know hints are on the way. Then start a thread here and let others know.
                                        I like this idea more than a regular sched, as times change when you can be online.

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                                        As we go - we can help each other out. We can post the answers in here if you get stuck on a mini-game, etc. and don't have the answers just yet. Also, I was thinking about the closing thing since you all are able to do that. Do you think that once a new thread is started that it should be closed until all of the answers appear? That way we don't have random posts with #21 is ___. omg! wat iz 17? tell me plz!! - in 3 seperate posts. :croll:
                                        Can we reopen once we close? How do we close? Sorry but don't know where those contols are but like that idea but it may just lead to people opening new threads to post questions they may have, or the answers that we may not have gotton to yet.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X