This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tron Teleporters

Hope you got some yesterday in the Inner Space Shop. I looked today and they are gone! Looks like they were a 1-day item.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Tron Teleporters

I got the like I think on September 28th, yeah, think so.

:cgrin: Lucky us...I would've happily given some out for our fellow MiceChatters who don't have some but I don't have an extra pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
      Hope you got some yesterday in the Inner Space Shop. I looked today and they are gone! Looks like they were a 1-day item.
      uh they were not a one day item. i got some two days ago and yesterday. but im not sure how long they were out for.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
        uh they were not a one day item. i got some two days ago and yesterday. but im not sure how long they were out for.
        I guess just through the weekend and still there on Monday. I have not checked today.
        Last edited by BigPigletFan; 10-03-2006, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I got 9 sets, I think, they were sold on Sunday too..

Comment

Wow, I've never had over 7000 something credits. LOL. Beat me by 2000...sad, I know. Although, I need credits!

Comment

The tron teleporters (fun alliteration LOL) were sold the on weekend and Monday.

Comment

OK. My mistake. I guess I forgot to visit the Inner Space Shop over the weekend. Glad I did yesterday!

It's not a bad idea to visit every shop and hit the Q button every day. Sometimes VMK sneaks stuff in. (Remember the green Director's chairs?)
                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X