This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCV "Plus" - name discussion.

This is a section for the older players to come together and post. With that being said we need a fun name for this forum.

VMK 33 is already taken by the lounge. I originally suggested MCV Gold, but that is a bit confusing with MCG. My next thought is Plus, meaning that we're older and that's where we are now.

Please share any suggestions you might have for this section! :cgrin:

Thanks!

MCV Team

Re: MCV "Plus" - name discussion.

How about VMK Young at Heart or something like that...We may not be young in years but we are where it counts!
    Originally posted by larasound
    am I the burrito man?

Comment

Agreed I like that

Comment

Using the word plus makes me feel fat - do I look fat to you? Does this thread make me look fat???
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

LOL but no it doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
            Using the word plus makes me feel fat - do I look fat to you? Does this thread make me look fat???
            :lol: I feel the same way!
            am I the burrito man?

Comment

You guys are not fat :squeeze: and if you were I would shrink you easy as pie See?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                How about VMK Young at Heart or something like that...We may not be young in years but we are where it counts!
                Young at Heart sounds good, or some sort of Peter Pan theme, like the Neverlanders.

I agree with you BFJen, "plus" sounds like a clothes size.

Comment

Maybe it doesn't have to have anything to do with age at all . I don't knwo though I am still a younen, up to you guys .

Comment

With all due respect, I've never been much for the "young at heart" or "95 years young" stuff. It's a little sappy. I get mental pictures of "seasoned citizens" playing canasta and coloring.

The Neverland idea has possiblities. Yesterland might be a little mean.

Hey, I'm older than dirt compared to most here. And I'm not easily offended so it's not that. I guess I agree that a name based on maturity, wisdom or skill appeals to me more than a name based on age.

That said, I don't have any good ideas yet. Unless you want to call the forum:

"Still Younger Than Tom Chaney!"
                    :lol:
                    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                      With all due respect, I've never been much for the "young at heart" or "95 years young" stuff. It's a little sappy. I get mental pictures of "seasoned citizens" playing canasta and coloring.

The Neverland idea has possiblities. Yesterland might be a little mean.

Hey, I'm older than dirt compared to most here. And I'm not easily offended so it's not that. I guess I agree that a name based on maturity, wisdom or skill appeals to me more than a name based on age.

That said, I don't have any good ideas yet. Unless you want to call the forum:

Honestly I thought it was kind of sappy myself when I said it but I was just trying to get the ball rolling and maybe inspire someone else. I do like the Neverlanders idea. Neverland is where you go to never grow up...isn't that what Disney is mostly about? And Tom do we need to do some carbon dating to see who's the oldest? But hey if that's the name you'd like let's do it!)
                      am I the burrito man?

Comment

If only Micheal hadn't sorta added an unsavory dimension to the name "Neverland."

How about "Second Star To The Right."
                        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."

Comment

Unless you want to call the forum:

Oooo... what's wrong with that? :cwink:

Anyway, I like these ideas as I like Peter Pan, so these ideas sound good to me.

Comment

I don't get it...what's old? 29?
                            "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Comment

If only Micheal hadn't sorta added an unsavory dimension to the name "Neverland."
                              Huh? I don't get this. Did I miss someting the last time I watched Peter Pan? Please explain.
                              Originally posted by SportsGuy View Post
                              I don't get it...what's old? 29?
                              We're not "old" persay, we're just not teenagers anymore.
                              am I the burrito man?

Comment

How about I start a VMK section in MiceChat Gold for the 18 and up set. Let me know.
                                -Dusty
                                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                                Save

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                                  Huh? I don't get this. Did I miss someting the last time I watched Peter Pan? Please explain.

We're not "old" persay, we're just not teenagers anymore.
                                  It's possible to see the word "Neverland" taken out of context and think of Michael Jackson's Santa Barbara Ranch. It's probably less likely on a Disney forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                                    How about I start a VMK section in MiceChat Gold for the 18 and up set. Let me know.
                                    -Dusty
                                    I was thinking about this too, but how many members of MiceChat play VMK and are Gold Members? At least at this point in time.

Comment

It's possible to see the word "Neverland" taken out of context and think of Michael Jackson's Santa Barbara Ranch. It's probably less likely on a Disney forum.
                                      Oh! Michael Jackson! LOL I thought you meant Michael Darling from Peter Pan. See how my silly little mind works. I never even thought of Michael Jackson.
                                      am I the burrito man?

Comment

I tried to set up a gold vmk club - nobody even looked at it!

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35110
                                        sigpic
                                        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X