This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner Space Shop?

How do I get there? I don't see it on the map.

Re: Inner Space Shop?

hi there is another post about this. i was just reading it and was going to send you the link but now i cant find it! ah!! anyways here is what you need to do:

1.)Do the Diving Suit Quest
    2.)Do the Atopia Car Quest
    3.)Go to the Space Suit Head Quarters to start the Space Quest.
    4.)Once you have the suit, go to the inner shrinking machine and go thru it. it will take you to the shop

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THERE. it is not on the map.

hope i helped. for more details find the OTHER thread.

Comment

Actually you dont have to do the car quest

Comment

oh well. i did all the quests. i find it funner. but whatever

Comment

Umm I don't know how to do those quests I tried to do the car quest it said I needed a diving magic and when I tried to diving magic it said I needed a car magic.. I'm so lost.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
            Umm I don't know how to do those quests I tried to do the car quest it said I needed a diving magic and when I tried to diving magic it said I needed a car magic.. I'm so lost.
            You need to have diving magic and it's a good idea to have it as some host quests ask for it/require it.

What Jaybeth was saying is that you don't need to get driving magic (blue, yellow, pink, green) next even though it is recommended that you do. If I remember correctly, when she did the quest and it came to the part where she was supposed to drive and get credits, she just sold some items from a free game to get the required credit amount because that is what's required of you in the quest.

Space Suit magic would be the third one to try. Let us know if you have trouble getting there and good luck in the quests!

Comment

I suggest You go to the driving Test Area In tommrow Land And then X2 click on the computer and start there and if you get stuck just use the spoilers.

Good Luck
              The Magic Is Closer Than You Think

E - Every
              P - Person
              C - Comes
              O - Out
              T - Tired

Its True My Feet Hurt

LiveTheMagic - Vmk Name

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse