This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimmer Fireworks?

I mentioned this to FlAmMaBle while we were playing Pirates today. It seems to me that the fireworks icons (the ones that float up into the sky that you're supposed to click) are a little dimmer the past couple of days.

This has made the game a little more difficult, especially in a well lit room. I can barely see the blue ones!

FlAmMaBle said he'd noticed that too. Anyone else?
    Last edited by Tom Chaney; 10-03-2006, 08:07 PM. Reason: correct a spelling error
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Dimmer Fireworks?

Take my word for it! On Sunday I played loads. Then on Monday I noticed it right away. I tihnk it helped me though because I hit a 281k since it has changed .

Comment

Well if I can get INTO the game and actually get at least 150 credits, then I would have something to say. But I have stopped playing it sincce it has become overly populated and I'm simply an average fireworks player since I score 220,000ish not 250,000ish+. :rant:

But this is news. Yay! It's only getting MORE difficult for me. I don't think I'll ever see that green car unless they reduce the amount you need to get it like they did with the quest kiosk. :lol:

Comment

It's only more difficult in a brightly lit room. If I dim the ambient light a bit, I can still see just fine. Mostly, I was curious if this was done as a way to make the game more difficult, or did it just happen... for some reason.

Fireworks has been strange in many ways lately. I think a lot of people are playing to earn Halloween credits. More than once I've been kicked back to the lobby in the first round, or not put into the game at all!
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."

Comment

Nevermind that...just getting to play is difficult at times. I was at around an hour before closing time and the game would switch screens to the fireworks, then immediately load the lobby screen again.

A bunch of people on there noted they were having the same problem, so it wasn't just me. Are they limiting the times to play now, too?
          "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Comment

So many people are working hard to earn Halloween credits, I think the game is just a little overworked and freaking out. It seems that you can play a couple of games normally. Rebooting sometimes helps. Pirates was a little weird today too.

Comment

My 276k fireworks video should be approved my google today so I can post it for help maybe .

Comment

Hmm..That and I barely ever get to the second round, I do stink but its those halloween go-getter guests taking our precious fireworks over!
                the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X