This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bat magic offer

if anyone is willing to give up their bat magic pin,i am offering the full tron costume, full high school musical troy costume, top hat, everest jacket, all of my quest prizes from wdw, and 2 rocketship couches for it or any magic. if anyone accepts, then type your vmk screen name and i will give you instructions. thank you!

Re: bat magic offer

Hi Welcome to MC the place where everyone loves cake except Miss
    But anyway plz read the faq but anyway this is in the wrong forum it should go in trading but trust me I did some bad things in my first days to and gl

Comment

Comment

I would just play a bunch of games and earn the credits for it! You have the rest of the week.
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Yes but as stated some ppl want to save their credits for next week!

Comment

Please get back on topic.)
            stitchon That's a good offer and welcome to MC where we're a Happy Family!!!

Comment

oops, sorry. i was in a hurry so i put it here. oh well. Im on vmk at 3:30 to 4:15 each day, so just search for stitch's submarine in room search and i will friend you guys. Bye!
              Last edited by stitchon; 10-04-2006, 02:31 PM.

Comment

never mind i got it from a community leader for a golden turnstile,penny press,and operators booth set from dl.

Comment

Originally posted by Vmk_Addict View Post
                  ... where everyone loves cake except Miss
                  yeah, it's true. I think cake is nasty.

Anyways.. I know you already got your bat magic, but maybe you should have just saved up and saved your stuff. (Unless you had doubles, or just really wanted bat magic! ) Bat magic is still on sale till next week, so you'd have some time. I was doing that myself, but got lucky when some boy asked me to trade while I was a guest (mule account getting credits) wearing my brown Haunted Mansion suit. He offered bat magic for my Haunted Mansion shoes. :blink: Guess he thought he was ripping off a guest! I think it happened the other way around!
                  You just have to get lucky.. Be at the right place at the right time! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
                    never mind i got it from a community leader for a golden turnstile,penny press,and operators booth set from dl.
                    stitchon E-mail or or PM a MC Mod for trading to close this thread.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X