This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a mule?

Hi all - just wanted to find out who your VMK alter ego's are.

I play on my kids accounts all the time - pintradertyson and pintraderboy. So, if you see them, it easily could be me.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Do you have a mule?

I have many. Dont even know there character names

Comment

Have some.. Umm... Rosier, JewelRad, DaisyFlow, and HaleyBugBug, and that's it.. Random names i know :lol:

Comment

I have 2 mules and they were both born in the park.

Comment

I have a lot, but the ones im mostly on are: Galvinator, Ms_Brianna, and Princess_GreenDay

Made by me

Comment

I have none. I should have one I guess, but the only advantage I see with them is a way to get the dresses and girl items if you have a boy account. That is the only reason, and for me, not a good enough reason.

Comment

Yes I have multiple mules. I won't say how many cause I can't like count them!
              rotfl.
              :love:

Comment

peachyPANDA,Crystin*

*Crystin was my usual account UNTIL I made Princess_Crystin.That is now just a mule you could say.

Comment

I have a gew: Duchess_Ivory (this is the one I want others to recognize me on), Broadway_Dancer (unfortunately, it is still a guest), and HannahMontana_RED (I use this for tricks, like seeing what happens with these "bay be" issues). However, I still need to make a boy account.

Comment

Erm...I have a character named PanicAtTheDisco...something. I prefer HarvestMoonRocks cause I will miss people calling meh moon.

I also have some other people's but I forgot their names. Haha.
                    *Pokes*

Comment

I have some that were born in the park. My main toon friend many of you have already met, yoyosgirl. :cwink:

Comment

I have two from DLR called DLRFriend and IWasBIP which means "I Was Born In Park".

Comment

I have one. I created a character for Victoria but she doesn't really like to play the game, so I use her as a sort of mule. If you ever meet a blonde girl with turquoise skin named "Thoroughbred" say hello!
                          "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                          -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I do not have a mule. I am my master's mule. lol.
                            Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                            The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

I have another account---> KrazzyMagic. I wanted to trade with myself but i couldnt sign on at the same time so i was pointless

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                                I have another account---> KrazzyMagic. I wanted to trade with myself but i couldnt sign on at the same time so i was pointless

I have two, because I wanted an extra microphone. You can trade with yourself. Use IE to log into one instance, and use Firefox to log onto another instance. Trade away

-dave
                                "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                                "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

a little off topic

but i hear firefox and IE alot around mice vmk are they both like vmk pal? im a little confused lol.

Comment

I have mules now, but only because I had accounts on Disney that I didn't realize I already had when I signed up for VMK the first time. I just used them for the first time this week to help get costumes so I could save my original character credits for the bat magic. They each have basic clothing (starter), plus a TRON room, and Everest room, and the Tomorrowland Outerspace room that I stupidly didn't get when I signed up my primary character (didn't know that it wasn't sold). It remains to be seen if they'll be used for anything else (probably some quests for rare items in order to trade).
                                    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                                      a little off topic

but i hear firefox and IE alot around mice vmk are they both like vmk pal? im a little confused lol.
                                      Ok, Firefox and IE(Internet Explorer) are both computer internet browsers used for surfing the web. The one you are probably using is Internet Explorer. That comes standard on PC's. And Macs come with something, and I forgot the name of it, darnit. Firefox you actually have to download here: http://www.mozilla.com/ and install. All they are are seperate browsers. IE is embeded in VMK Pal, but are seperate programs. VMK Pal is specifically made for VMK, along with it's features. Hope this is a good enough explanation. A reason people may talk about them is because you can log in, say, with your main through VMK Pal, and a mule through Firefox or IE, then trade.

Comment

Originally posted by SportsGuy View Post
                                        They each have basic clothing (starter), plus a TRON room, and Everest room, and the Tomorrowland Outerspace room that I stupidly didn't get when I signed up my primary character (didn't know that it wasn't sold). It remains to be seen if they'll be used for anything else (probably some quests for rare items in order to trade).
                                        Remember that the Typhoon and Blizzard Beach rooms started out as quests and when the quests were removed they went on sale for 2,000 credits each.

As for the Tomorrowland Outerspace room - it was for sale and available since beta, but was recently retired from the traditional list of rooms. New characters can have it and "born in the park" characters get this room and the Tiki Tiki Tiki Island rooms along with their others.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X