This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmk Plus/suggestions 2 Mods

AH!! what just happned to the vmk plus forum lol.. can i just not see it because it is not for my age or is it really gone..

suggestions to the mods

make a forum for teen chatters and a seperate one for adult chatters

ex.

Teen Chat

Adult Chat

some dull names lol change if u have any ideas of course> just a suggestion and will plus be back?

Re: Vmk Plus/suggestions 2 Mods

My suggestion: venture out of the blue. There IS in fact another lounge outside of MCV, in the main home. Just go there are look around. Find a topic that looks interesting, and start chatting.

And what are these VMK Plus forums you speak of? Do you mean the VMK 33 Lounge? That is still here.

Comment

Re: Vmk Plus/suggestions 2 Mods

Originally posted by Ilovevmk!
      AH!! what just happned to the vmk plus forum lol.. can i just not see it because it is not for my age or is it really gone..
      No, it's still there but you can't view it because it's intended for the older VMK players.

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
      My suggestion: venture out of the blue. There IS in fact another lounge outside of MCV, in the main home. Just go there are look around. Find a topic that looks interesting, and start chatting.

And what are these VMK Plus forums you speak of? Do you mean the VMK 33 Lounge? That is still here.
      With the recent changes, a new lounge was added for those who are over 16. You can't see it if you are under 16.

I do have to agree that you will see this other things if you look outside of the VMK area of MiceChat.

As for a Teen lounge, one has already been discussed (New Teen Lounge) and others have started teen oriented threads here on MiceChat related to that. (If you look outside of MCV - they are quite easy to find.) As for the threads in the VMK 33 Lounge, many of them are quite teen oriented, which is why a new lounge was created.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X