• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Trading-

I am trading:

-1x Disneyland Retro Ride Operator's Scoreboard, Color: Blue
    -1x Disneyland Retro Turnstile, Color: Purple

Last edited by Lady_Ivory_Rocks; 10-07-2006, 01:32 PM.

Re: I am Trading-

I have been looking for:

-Rare Hats
    -Rare Costume Parts
    -Teleport Magic

Also, if you would like to, please list what items you have for trade.
    Last edited by Lady_Ivory_Rocks; 10-07-2006, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Okay, I am back. Does anyone have any offers for the items I am trading?

Comment

Hmm. I am interested in the Kail Couch. I don't really feel like hopping on VMK right this second, but I remember I have some tiki items, and some fireworks magic, and stuff like that.

Comment

Which tiki items?

Comment

i have 3 tiki rugs. two tikis. two tiki walls, and one tiki chair for trade.

Comment

Hmm, it is some idols and a rug I think and a divider. And I also have some other stuff, but this AP World Homework isn't going to do itself ya know !

P.S. Holy cow!!! Look at all my trophies!! My gosh! I didn't know I had THAT many! Sorry to brag, but I seriously didn't notice.

Comment

I've got a TONE of Tiki
                i'm interested in the Kali =]]

Comment

I edited my lists, but one Kali couch still remains.
                  I do not really need tiki items, but take a look at my wishlist (second post), and see if you have any of the items I need.
                  Last edited by Lady_Ivory_Rocks; 10-05-2006, 10:09 PM.

Comment

All trades will have to be put off until tomorrow, but we can still discuss offers.

Comment

Well, I need the Blue Turnstile and Penny Press. Wondering if you'd do a trade for Purple Turnstile and Penny Press?

Comment

Where did you get those from?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                          i have 3 tiki rugs. two tikis. two tiki walls, and one tiki chair for trade.
                          Hmm, do you have anything that is on my wishlist, or other items for trade?

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                            Hmm, it is some idols and a rug I think and a divider. And I also have some other stuff, but this AP World Homework isn't going to do itself ya know !

P.S. Holy cow!!! Look at all my trophies!! My gosh! I didn't know I had THAT many! Sorry to brag, but I seriously didn't notice.
                            I am interested in the fireworks magic. Do you have any teleport magic for trade as well? Also, please list any other items you have, and want, to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                              Where did you get those from?
                              Oh, they were a quest prize like the Blue ones last month.
                              EDIT: Sorry, thought you had the Blue Penny Press, not the Scoreboard lol, I read too quickly.. I'd just like the Blue turnstile then. :captain:

Comment

Okay, I can trade you tomorrow. I know you on VMK, so are there any specific times when you will be on?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                                  Okay, I can trade you tomorrow. I know you on VMK, so are there any specific times when you will be on?
                                  Sounds good. This is Blue turnstile for my purple one right? Hmm, I'll be online the first 2 hours after VMK opens, and any time after, about, 3:00 pm PST. So whichever time works for you is fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
                                    Sounds good. This is Blue turnstile for my purple one right? Hmm, I'll be online the first 2 hours after VMK opens, and any time after, about, 3:00 pm PST. So whichever time works for you is fine with me.
                                    Yes, this is trading the turnstiles. Hmm, I can meet you sometime after 3:00 PM PST.

Comment

I just got here. What do you have left? I have Fireworks Magic (1 thru 5 stars) and Teleport Magic.
                                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                                      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Hey Just letting you know I'm online in Main Street North East East. Or if you don't see me there, send me a message. I think you're on my Friends List Not able to PM you, maybe your box is full?
                                        Spike :captain:
                                        Last edited by MrSpike; 10-06-2006, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X