This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To VMK

Ok, so I'm new to VMK and I'm just wondering where there is a thread, or if somebody can help me out with how it works.
    I went online to play and was in the Haunted Mansion and had no idea what to do there besides walk around while people were calling out for Phineas.
    I went to the guide, but it mostly had information on how to get around but not really how to play.
    So, is there a thread already started for newcomers with how the game is played, because it surely does seem like fun if you know what you're doing.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out.

Re: New To VMK

What you do is when Phineas shows, you double click him, he will give you credits. then you go to the next room and do the same with ezra for credits, then go to the next room for gus. Just follow the people in the rooms. You can also get credits from Esmerelda in the emporium, Yeti in Matterhorn, Dragon in Dungeon, Ned in Shrunken Ned's, Pirate in Treehouse.
    Code:

Comment

Also- ppl were shouting Phineas becuase it was part of a Quest Question tonight. Every thursday there is a HOST quest

Comment

To play Haunted Mansion, stay in the lobby. You can either start a game or join one there. You must have at least one person per side to play.
        When you get in the game wait for the count down to finish, then move your ghost hunter by either the arrow keys or the mouse. I like the mouse, some people find the arrow keys easier. If you look at your character you will see a circle of arrows around your feet. There are 8 directions you can move and the direction you are moving is also the direction you will shoot. The direction you are moving is the arrow that is lit up. To shoot, hit either shift or control. You want to catch your own color ghost and avoid the other color.
        Good luck! Ghosts has always been my favorite way to earn credits.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Here is a pretty good guide on how to play VMK and start off. Of course I say that because I wrote it ! And sorry I never got around to putting pictures in.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36718
          Last edited by BigPigletFan; 10-06-2006, 11:13 AM. Reason: edit link

Comment

Thanks a lot, especially for the link to the in depth guide. Now I'll have an idea of what I'm doing! YAY! You guys are great!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X