This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Mules!

For those who have more than one character, is one of them luckier than the others?

I have a second character; a turquoise-skinned girl named Thoroughbred. For some reason, she is luckier than my main character! Nearly every time she is in a Host game, she wins.

This evening, I put TCTC into the Coffin Capers room 5 times. Each time took about 50 clicks to just get into the queue. TCTC got BOO! (the losers room) every time. Thoroughbred got into the queue after about five clicks and won the Ghost Pin on her first try! She also scores a little higher in fireworks that I do.

But I'm the one at the keyboard for both.

"Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Lucky Mules!

Huh. All my mules are well mules.. None luckier than the other.. :lol:

Comment

My mule is way better at fireworks than zaris.
      jerk.
      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

You guys are so funny! You are part of what makes micechat so fun. Thanks.
        sigpic
        My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Comment

Hehehe, Micechat wouldn't be anythng without Zaris and his cake. :lol:

Comment

TCTC, I think it would just be luck at first than you being confident that tctc wont make it and your mule will.

When ever i win pirates i was confident, or i was afk and my team player won for me.:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

Comment

Am i the only one who is mule - free?

Comment

Im not sure yet my mule has only played jungle cruise once and doen the npc's once so Im not sure YET..
                the oc freak. <3*

Comment

As you don't know, I think SnapplePlucked is the luckiest, my main character. I think the name had the power. LOL. All my current mules were really of no help at all, until now, with the Host quests. :lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X