X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I confess!

It's probably all my fault.

I posted a tip for the host games that use a bunch of transporters. My hint was to hang back a bit to see which player disappears. That transporter would lead to the winner's room.

Then the hosts started adding losers rooms. OK, a little trickier. BUT, when you do find that winning transporter, your mules will know exactly where to go.

Tonight in Phinny's room, she was moving the transporters all around to mix them up.

You think they read MiceChat?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: I confess!

Possibly, but it depends on the host too.

How do you think I got so many of the lightcycle pins for me and piglet?

I think it depends on the game and the host and how they feel that day.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Yea I usually let the mules out around the last hour of the event. By then what Host actually wants to keep moving them. They are real people and I am sure they get bored after awhile.
      Got like 5 ghost pins other night all from the same teleporter.
      Not to mention the mules just get right in on week nights at about 11 EST.

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
        Yea I usually let the mules out around the last hour of the event. By then what Host actually wants to keep moving them. They are real people and I am sure they get bored after awhile.
        Got like 5 ghost pins other night all from the same teleporter.
        Not to mention the mules just get right in on week nights at about 11 EST.
        Good tip!
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
          It's probably all my fault.

I posted a tip for the host games that use a bunch of transporters. My hint was to hang back a bit to see which player disappears. That transporter would lead to the winner's room.

Then the hosts started adding losers rooms. OK, a little trickier. BUT, when you do find that winning transporter, your mules will know exactly where to go.

Tonight in Phinny's room, she was moving the transporters all around to mix them up.

Who knows? They read spoilers and talked about them. They learned of the Pirates code bugs and talked about them. They learned of the other things as well. THEY AREN'T STUPID.

:wave: Yes, Lily we won't ask you about why you don't have blonde hair here - don't worry. You look cute in red. :cwink:

Anywhoo... but like FlAmMaBle said, they are people. And Tom, don't blame yourself as I'm sure many others talk about Transporter games and post about them - or even share between friends. You could learn which one to go in and then say it or another teleport all through VMK Public areas. So it all depends I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
            I forget who told me this, but one of the staff did say they do read all the boards between them. I know Yavn and QA_SuzyQT are on a couple and even post occassionally. And I've heard of incidents where players have flamed a staff member and later the staff member saw them in the game and told them how they were hurt by the comments. So, yeah, I'm sure somebody wearing colored ears lurks around here.

Comment

Well, when I started my new account on vmk I was looking for a help website because I hadnt played in soo long so I searched on the sympatico website homepage "vmk help sites" mice chat was the first link that actually looked good so they might have done that ?
              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
                IAnd I've heard of incidents where players have flamed a staff member and later the staff member saw them in the game and told them how they were hurt by the comments.
                Flamed?

:c???:

Comment

A few people told me that Disney and Sulake know about MiceChat. We may be on a list of sites to review every so often and because of this a Cast member may view anything you post and they will share it with other Cast members. This tip is not really new, its been posted on other sites before. They just react and want to give everyone a better chance at playing the game. Adding a looser room is one way to speed up the process.

Comment

I still don't get the "flamed" part though. Don't blame me, I'm not American! LOL.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X